Flat Earth Jw and Galileo Galilei

by Earthmeasured 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tiki
    tiki

Wow...so those NASA photos from outer space of the orb they determined to be earth are fake......wow.....mind-boggling!!!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

At a flat earther convention they used the Pacman effect to explain why one doesn't fall off the edge of the earth...like when Pacman reappears at the left side of the screen after going off the right side...

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Per the bible, the earth is not just flat, it's a flat square!

"the four corners of the earth."

Ezekiel 7:2, Isaiah 11:12, Revelation 7:1, Revelation 20:8...The list goes on.

If you want to see all the scriptures, here's a link.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Four-Corners

That's why it takes faith to believe in a product that's not scientific. Can you believe an inspired expression when science proves it wrong?

Of course the planet is a sphere to us humans but maybe it's a giant cube to the creator. It's a giant dark matter cube engulfing a sphere!

• waton
    waton

Not only is he earth flat as proven by scriptures, the Sun is too. The oblate in the center of the Catholic Monstrance, showing the golden Sun's rays is flat, like the cracker bread at the "memorial". here eating the Son, almost the Sun. stored solar energy anyway.

Did somebody say popcorn?

This troll might want to prove that "apostate" thinkers are crazy, but let's show her/him/it we have a sense of humour. being free of wt think is exhilarating. ex jws are hilarious!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The shape you believe the Earth is bears no relevance to your being a “Christian”(!) Jehovah’s Witness whatsoever.

It just goes to prove the incredible level of thought control Watchtower exerts, and expects, from its members. Deviation by one iota from the company line is strictly verboten.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Since I explained that the globe is linked to sun worship I expected a sort of analisys of the problem. But the GB is not interested

And the irony is, they think you’re the nutter!( which you probably are, but that’s beside the point). They are actually disfellowshipping you for being crazy!

• JeffT
    JeffT

So which idea is dumber: "The earth is flat", or "the GB is interested in my theories?"

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think Earthmeasured is just trying to take the piss out of us however its good for a laugh is it not ?

It brings to my mind the song " It Ain`t necessarily So " Normie Rowe

"All that your libel

To read in the bible

Ain`t necessarily so "

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I’m pretty sure that the ancient Israelites believed the Earth was not a sphere, and that the Bible never mentions the Earth as being a sphere. So, if the Bible is the word of YHWH, and accurate, and we should believe it, then we should believe the Earth is not a sphere.

The Governing Body, the Channel of YHWH, should teach that the Earth is not a sphere. The GB shouldn’t worry about what Science says, but rather hold to the teachings of the Bible.

DD

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Isa.40 : 22 There is one who is dwelling above the circle of the earth....( only one ?)

I have coins in my pocket of various denominations they all have one/ two things in common ,they all have a circle and they are all flat ,not a sphere among them .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit