Killed this bastrd today in my shrubs.

by rockemsockem 34 Replies latest social physical

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
  • rockemsockem
    rockemsockem

I kill them all then see which ones are poisonous and which are not. Let god sort them out.

• LV101
    LV101

Couple guys told me they use to catch Rattlesnakes, throw in a pillow case and sell to buyers. Unreal -- what a terrible job. They come out in the desert and bask on the hot pavement roads at night in remote areas and cars run over them.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Go to Florida, the government is trying to get rid of the pythons that have taken over the glades. There is a reality show about wild crazy people running barefoot to catch a python. I never watch those reality shows, but it was at a hotel with nothing to watch. Ok, I'm good.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Go to Florida, the government is trying to get rid of the pythons that have taken over the glades. There is a reality show about wild crazy people running barefoot to catch a python.

Sigfrid ...

Yea, there is a guy (fairly famous down here) who catches a lot of them and does indeed have a new reality show. He really has to be out of his mind to run barefooted through the water and mud.

I really wouldn't care if I knew there were just pythons and alligators in the water. They won't bother you unless you piss them off or if you look like a small animal.

But the number one thing I would be afraid of would be the cotton mouth (water moccasin) snakes. They are bastards. They can be very aggressive and will often not back away when being approached.

I bet the guy catching the pythons keeps plenty of cotton mouth anti venom with him if he or someone in his group gets bitten.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit