Killed this bastrd today in my shrubs.

by rockemsockem 34 Replies latest social physical

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

That’s absolutely horrible. Take it as a dislike from me. Disgusting! Don’t post your brutalising of animals you asshole.

• rockemsockem
    rockemsockem

Diog,Its not disgusting, its a dangerous reptile. If you are so stupid to think they are fine around your house I pity your family they are in danger from your stupidity. BTW I kill every snake I find, run them over in the car on my Motorcycle or when hiking. I carry a 9mm with shot shells. . I killed 6 copper head babies I found around the foundation of my house. Most people don't know a baby CH is as poisonous as an adult. So it was off with their heads.

• rockemsockem
  • rockemsockem
  • rockemsockem
    rockemsockem

Good shooting son whats your name?

• LV101
    LV101

Yes, you're right about the babies being very poisonous -- same thing with baby rattlesnakes. Have a family member who picked up a baby rattlesnake (crazy girl) and she felt a sharp pain -- threw it down on the ground and didn't notice anything on her finger so picked it back up. Babies don't know how much venom (whatever) to release and so a lot ends up in the victim. The first hospital ER couldn't even see the baby rattlesnake's bite mark and told her to go home. Swelling started few hours later and her arm turned black in areas. She was placed into ICU at the next hospital and received 7 vials of anti rattlesnake venom. I heard the same thing happened to a friend's brother and he's no stranger of snakes.

• rockemsockem
    rockemsockem

Snakes are reptiles and people, some people think you can bond with them. Snakes do not bond. A python that someone thinks is a pet will one day wrap around your neck and kill you. They are on the decline but not fast enough for me. LOL

• Tantalon
    Tantalon

I live in rural Australia and we have snakes! Mulga, king brown, dugite, western brown,tiger, death adder,just to name a few.These are the ones I am familiar with, the country as a whole has quite a few more types, most venomous and a few deadly depending which region you live in.

Now and then we see one in the house yard but I know that there are many more that go unseen. If one is near the house and I can dispatch it safely I will do so other wise I will quietly watch them 'til they bugger off. Even aggressive ones will go away if you give them a chance.They have a role to play in the ecosystem. Always keep my eye out when tending the chickens or feeding the horse in warm weather. It is not common for people to die from them, considering. More people die driving up the coast road in holiday season!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Some credit snakes with prompting the evolution of better eyesight in humans.

https://www.npr.org/sections/13.7/2015/03/19/394099609/we-may-have-snakes-to-thank-for-our-acute-vision

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Diog,Its not disgusting, its a dangerous reptile - but you did say 'if it hasn't got hips, it dies'.

That suggests that you'd go ape-shit with your machete on any and all snakes, venomous and non-venomous.

Kill 'em all and let God decide, eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit