Where do we go from here, the Lloyd-gate?

by raymond frantz 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

He has advised he is fighting this injustice and he is the victim of this unprovoked attack and all the info released by Kim was false and he has a legal team on it so is saying less.

He advises he will upload videos again in March. He says he is back...

• vienne
    vienne

I've tried to be polite through this. Evans admitted to almost everything. Now it's false? He's a jerk. If you follow him, you're following a mental defective, someone with a personality disorder who wouldn't recognize 'truth' if it was tattooed on his right hand.

His videos, even at their best [which isn't much] were often trivial and distorted the trivial simply to make a video. Shame on him. Shame on you for continuing to support him. The enemy of your enemy may seem to be a likely friend, but that is often not a truism.

I'm not a Witness and have never been one, as most of you know. I watch the anti-sect and anti-Witness videos. You have men who can't comb their hair; you have some who have noticeable mental health issues. You have many who discovered the flaws in Witness theology after they were disfellowshipped. And the why of their expulsion is an open question. You have a 'housewife' or three desperate to discredit the Watchtower over anything, serious or not. Some comb through seventy, eighty, 100 year old literature just to find something, anything. You have a cos-playing man who thinks of himself as an intellectual, but who cannot keep his discourse civil and whose grammar falls into the trash bin the more excited he becomes. One who tries to imitate big time broadcasters, but who often seems befuddled. You have a pair who make videos in front of books, quoting from some of them. But the intellectualism implied by owning many books is, in their case, fakery. You have some who flaunt their moral issues. Most anti-Witness videos are irrational turn-offs.

Evans? He's a bump in the road who deserved to be discredited. He'll come back. He must for his own 'well being.' His personality disorders demand it. The question is, will you still listen? Gift him with money? [insert a big shrug and sigh here.]

Annie

Where are the serious, thoughtful videos? I can't find any.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    Evans admitted to almost everything. Now it's false?

That's got my head spinning. A 100 minute video confirming the allegations (but making excuses), and now it's not true after all?

You'd wonder how a thoroughly discredited person could possibly lose even more credibility - but there you go. Apparently there is no bottom.

• Davros
    Davros

Exactly. Never knew what the appeal was to this guy.

Entire meetings were shorter than some of his videos on just ONE talk.

• inbetween
    inbetween

There are some, but most are really issues blown out of proportion. While I enjoyed some of LLoyds videos for entertainment purposes, often they were storms in a water glass. AM III buying liquor at the store? So what, looks pathetic, but I guess so I would look in such a store as well (disclaimer: I don`t care for AM III, he is an arrogant cult leader).

Lloyd did have some semi interesting interviews, thats about it.

One of the best source of information regarding JW doctrine is not any video, but can be found on jwfacts.com. There is almost all you need to know.

Rest is mostly just ranting about something...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Shame on him. Shame on you for continuing to support him.

vienne who are you talking to? Almost nobody here supports him from what I can see. Even on Reddit most people are saying they changed their minds over the past few days. I suspect that trend will continue.

notsurewheretogo - he says he’s going to make a comeback? Wow. Strap in, this looks like it’s going to be a wild ride!

• vienne
    vienne

s.b.f.,

I'm talking to those few supporters Lloyd has here, especially those that down vote any comments that question Lloyd's behavior.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit