Recent Annual Meeting - Asking for Clarification

by truth_b_known 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Would someone in the know please clarify for me some alleged comments given from the Governing Body at the recent/yet to be streamed for the rank and file Annual Meeting?

It is my understanding that Samuel Herd basically tells the rank and file that Old Light is New Light and the new Light of July, 2013 is now Old Light. To be specific, Herd states that the official stance on whether or not the Annointed remaining on Earth, to include the Governing Body, will all be in heaven prior to Armageddon.

At this same Annual meeting Tony Morris III tells those in attendance that Stephen Letts' statement that "we're living in the final part of the last days, undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the last days! Shortly before the last day of the last days" may not be true. Morris goes on to state that it may be awhile before Armageddon gets here, we might not live to see it, but that's no reason to give up because "this is the best life."

If anyone could confirm whether or not this was stated I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time and consideration.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    It is my understanding that Samuel Herd basically tells the rank and file that Old Light is New Light and the new Light of July, 2013 is now Old Light. To be specific, Herd states that the official stance on whether or not the Annointed remaining on Earth, to include the Governing Body, will all be in paradise prior to Armageddon.

YOUTUBE : 2021 Annual Meeting Talk, "I Will Never Abandon You"

I Started a thread 12 days on this site:

2021 Annual Meeting Talk, "I Will Never Abandon You"

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Anthony Morris, As I recall, talked about the popular view in the 1970s that kids would never grow up in this system. He omitted to mention that this had been printed in the literature, instead poured scorn on those that said it.

His theme was on keeping going no matter what or how long they have been doing.

I did not see it as disputing that the end was near.

I wish I could find the thread that discussed it but I cannot.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    At this same Annual meeting Tony Morris III tells those in attendance that Stephen Letts' statement that "we're living in the final part of the last days, undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the last days! Shortly before the last day of the last days" may not be true. Morris goes on to state that it may be awhile before Armageddon gets here, we might not live to see it, but that's no reason to give up because "this is the best life."

Youtube : Anthony Morris reads a letter from a brother who talks about his mother and himself waiting for Armageddon and not giving up:

Reviewing the 2021 Annual Meeting (Part 4 of 4)

• carla
    carla

I need a 'dummies' version

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

their god is a god of flip flops.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Anthony Morris, As I recall, talked about the popular view in the 1970s that kids would never grow up in this system. He omitted to mention that this had been printed in the literature, instead poured scorn on those that said it.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

I hope that this thread has one thousand comments. I lived through the 1975 debacle where brothers quit their jobs, sold their homes and businesses.

Typical lying bastards are the Governing Body and the Watcher Society. Blame the brothers for reading into '' the 1975 end of system'' and blaming brothers that were expecting the end to come before their life time.

The Watcher Society know that they are fully exposed with their pants down. The internet has exposed their lies.

Please continue to expose these lying bastards! They have ruined many lives from their lies! The tables have been turned. Let all the lawsuits begin the Society's downfall!

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

His theme was on keeping going no matter what or how long they have been doing

Year--94172

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    "If anyone could confirm whether or not this was stated I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time and consideration"

I've been in this cult for nearly 6 decades...the themes GB Splane, GB Samuel Herd & GB Tony Morris address and talk about in their respective AGM parts will be disastrous and result in a 'Trainwreck' like situation for this cult once the rank & file are allowed to view the AGM in its entirety sometime after January 2022.

It is indeed sad to see Herd, Splane & Morris solicit laugher from their audience to make what they're saying more palatable as they openingly acknowledge the Organization's past/present hypocrisy, deceit & mockery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit