I jumped out of a plane 15,000 feet!

by Sirona 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

That's GREAT...I've always wanted to do Free Fall...but try this...jump from 550 feet...not much "react" time if something goes wrong.

PS...you're taking up an expensive and addicting hobby.

• thetruthaboutjws
    thetruthaboutjws

just curious( will they let you sky dive without somone strapped to you) It would be more fun that way (I wanna go by myself)

• Aztec
    Aztec

Wow! I'm impressed! I'm too scared to even get on a plane much less jump out of one. You should be very proud of yourself.

~Aztec

• lovinglife
    lovinglife

just curious( will they let you sky dive without somone strapped to you) It would be more fun that way (I wanna go by myself)

Yes...my first five jumps were tandem and then the sixth through 10 are solo with two jumpmasters on each side of you in the air to help you. I had started training and on my fifth tandem jump out of a DC-3 at 13,000.00 ft.; my ears really went funky and wouldn't pop...My instructor also forgot my own altimeter so I had to keep grabbing at his arm to be aware of our altitude. It wasn't the same drop zone I had had my other jumps; by the time we came down I was pretty unhappy with the jump in general and with my ears hurting I said that that was the end of my training. But at least I tried to do it...and I would probably go again but just not so high...10,000.00 ft. My first two jumps were out of Cessna's, my third and fourth jumps were out of a Twin Otter and the last was the DC-3...Its the same DC-3 used in the Wesley Snipes movie "Drop Zone" .

Go For It!!! Good luck!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit