I jumped out of a plane 15,000 feet!

by Sirona 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• rocketman
    rocketman

You are nuts.

But, since you appear to have survived, way to go!

• Xena
    Xena

Way cool Sirona!

I was going to skydive once...had made reservations and everything but then some friends talked me out of it...they were afraid I would break a leg or something right before our ski trip. I have parasailed though...not quite the same but fun too

• Valis
    Valis

Wow Sirona..I have always wanted to sky dive!....BTW I got your message and am doing well...trying to get through this awful semester and have some holiday time. I'm glad your health is improving and you know...I have always thought that people who have to deal with serious illness tend to be the ones who get the most out of experiences like sky divine, bungee jumping etc...you've nothing to lose and sometimes little time to experience...I'm hoping all is well and I'm glad you had a great time.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Too too cool.... and that picture is AWESOME!
  • Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

were you out of your mind ?!?

But it was sensational and even when you do it never again, it is a remembrance for the rest of your life.

• Matty
    Matty

Wow Sirona, what a buzz! You are one brave lass!

• Simon
    Simon

OMG ... you are MAD woman !!!

I can't believe anyone in their right mind would do that !!

Glad you survived it and enjoyed the experience

• Black Man
    Black Man

I've always wanted to do that and still do. Questions: How long is the training session? How can you tell when you're within 5,000 of land? How heavy are the parachutes?

• Princess
    Princess

Amazing. That is something I never want to do. I'm impressed by your courage! Glad you had fun.

LOL at Stacy, that just cracked me up.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh hell I am really jealous -- would love to do that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit