My mommy is dying.... :(

by outnfree 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((((Brenda))))))))))

You are so right the job ahead of you is enormas. But I know you are a strong lady and will do the best you can.

I'm glad you are giving her love and respect and honor during her daying days.

And know you don't want to hear this, but I'm also glad you have a diversion while you are dealing with this. Keep up your studies, I'm sure the college will help you out where needed.

Hugs,

j2bf

• mouthy
    mouthy

((((((((((((BRENDA & FAMILY)))))))))

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

(((((((My dearest Brenda)))))))

I just saw this thread today and I'm so sorry you are having to go through all this pain and upset. This is such a frightening time for family and for your mom herself.

I'm glad you are taking steps to be with her in her last days. It will be such a comfort to her and to you as well, now and in your memories of this time.

There is wonderful information in print from the hospital and hospice care these days about how the dying may behave so it really helps family members to not be so devastated by possibly hurtful behaviour or responses from ones like your mom. The info really helped me when my mom was dying and even though we did not get along the best during all our lives, I was grateful to have been there with her during her final days.

Please know that I join all the others in my thoughts and love for you dear lady.

Hugs to you and your family,

Had Enough

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Im sorry to hear that. It's so sad

she is lucky to have someone like you in her life

C.C

• little witch
    little witch

(((Brenda, Mom, and Family)))

BlueBlades, how precious that you were there to see your Mom on...((((hugs)))

• Dino
    Dino

Brenda,

My thoughts are with you. It is always sad when a dear one like you is suffering.

Dino

• morty
    morty

((((brenda & Family))))

Thanks for the little update...Very respectful of you to take the time to let us know what was going on with you and mom...Do take care of yourself....

Thinking of you and your family still....

Love Morty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit