My mommy is dying.... :(

by outnfree 56 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

(((((Brenda!)))))

Sorry to hear about your mother! My own mother is ill as well, and I know how physically and emotionally draining all the work in caring for an aging parent can be.

My thoughts are with you.

Walter

• Aztec
    Aztec

((((((((((Brenda))))))))))

Moms are such special people! I just don't know what to say....

I love you sweetie! Be safe!

~Carrie

• simplesally
    simplesally

Oh Brenda! I am so sorry. It makes me cry to think of what you are going through. You are so strong and loving to be able and go help your mom and make her last days comfortable.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((Brenda))))) & ((((family))))

Drive carefully. I'm sorry your journey has taken you down this path. But what a wonderful daughter you are and showing your kids how to respect life and the end stages of life.

j2bf

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

(((((Brenda))))) Be strong

• nilfun
    nilfun

((((Outnfree))))

• shera
    shera

(((((((((( Brenda and family))))))))))

Thinking of you.

• Aztec
    Aztec

If you need someone to talk to you always have my phone number. Don't think twice about using it! I went through this with my grandfather and my grandmother recently. I realize that's not the same as a parent but, I was very close with both of them. I'm thinking of you today sweetie.

~Carrie

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Brenda,I weep with you.My Mom died in my arms in the hospital.about thirty years ago.I still miss her.Hold on to her as long as you can.Take care of yourself too.

Blueblades

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm so sorry Brenda. But you're doing a good thing for your mother, taking her home with dignity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit