Greenland For Sale

by Poztate 25 Replies latest social current

• fulano
    fulano

So and what did greenland vote?

• Poztate
    Poztate

Now Donald is is a snit that Denmark didn't want to even discuss "selling Greenland" nothing that Denmark could do even if they could.sell it.

Poor Donald...Now he his going to have to find another place to have a new golf club and hotels

I am so sorry for him

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think the people should vote on whether or not they want to live under King Trump.

The ones I saw on TV were laughing their asses off just thinking about it.

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon
    My integrity is not for sale and my cat is not for sale. Everything else may possibly be negotiated.

What? You wouldn't take a $billion for your cat or your pride? Think of the good you could do - how many starving people you could feed.

In exchange for a cat ...

Still no deal?

It reminds me of the quote attributed to various authors:

A man asks a woman if she would be willing to sleep with him for a $million. She replies affirmatively. He then asks if she'll sleep with him for $10. The woman is greatly offended and exclaims "What kind of woman do you think I am?". The man says "we've already established that, now we're just haggling over the price"

The reality is that what saves most people's virtue is the knowledge that the offer isn't real.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

If Mr Trump wants to buy it, fair play to the man. If I were him, I'd read the Yelp reviews before committing.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

One of the President's comments about the Greenland offer. He does have a great sense of humor.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1163603361423351808

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit