Greenland For Sale

by Poztate 25 Replies latest social current

• Stealth
    Stealth

What's the difference between Greenland and Donald J. Trump?

Greenland is not for sale!

• Simon
    Simon

Everything is for sale, what has to be negotiated is the price. Not every negotiation results in an exchange.

• hybridous
    hybridous

Wouldn't real independence mean discontinuation of subsidy?

Be careful what you ask for!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Greenland is a NATO member.

Artical 5 presents a very dangerous issue for any county that would attack Greenland.

"an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all; and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defense recognized by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area."

Donald Trump doesn't really think or can't think through his BS ideas.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/North-Atlantic-Treaty-Organization

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Everything is for sale." - Simon

Not everything:

My integrity is not for sale and my cat is not for sale. Everything else may possibly be negotiated.

• flipper
    flipper

What Vicini said to Andre the giant in the movie Princess Bride is what folks should be saying to Donald Trump if he wants Greenland so badly :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCHKYNFH9Lk.

• Spiral
    Spiral

The Donald seems to think everything is for sale, just like what little may be left of his soul is.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    My integrity is not for sale and my cat is not for sale. Everything else may possibly be negotiated.

LOL. Yeah right. Like you wouldn’t just get a new cat if someone offered you a billion dollars in exchange. Coincidentally, you’ll also be selling your integrity too.

And if you still claim you wouldn’t sell your cat for a billion dollars, you don’t have much integrity to begin with.

Everything has a price. Everything.

• fulano
    fulano

No not everything is for sale. My wife is not for sale. Even if you start negotiating I’ll give you low kicks you have never seen before.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Ask your country that same question - well, I don't need to because British imperialism is commonly denounced.

But why does Danish imperialism go under the radar?

PS - you need to take the Falklands off that list. The islanders voted overwhelmingly to continue being part of the UK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit