WT “Study” for 11th Sept 2016 – “Why Must We ‘Keep on the Watch’”?

by Nicholaus Kopernicus 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"In light of the generation teaching we know we are very close to the end. "

I bet the little brown noser MS couldn't explain the generation teaching (you know the new one...new light). lol

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

hoser - "A comment from one of the ministerial servants today: 'In light of the generation teaching we know we are very close to the end'..."

Translation...

...the more f**ked-up and confusing WT teachings get, the sooner they need Armageddon to come and bail them out before it all starts circling the drain.

:smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Keep on the Watch"...

Winter is here, and my Watch has ended.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I did not want to believe that they would make emphasis on anything other than what the magazine was about. But our elder decide to make an injunction at the end of the meeting to remind us all what we had learned in the past. He asked us to remember prior studies were we were told that the vital instruction required to survive the end would come thru the congregation and we need to be ready to obey even if we don't understand the instruction.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I was "keeping on watching my watch" praying that the end of the wt study would come soooooon!

just saying!

• sir82
    sir82

I wonder which GB member has a an oblong device inserted into his orifice regarding "disrespectful" JWs who have the unmitigated gall to actually continue talking while the "theocratic music" is playing prior to a
    CA.

Several times a year there are KM (well, now CLAM) articles on SIT DOWN and SHUT UP when the music starts. Now there is a photo and paragraph enforcing the idea in a WT article on a completely unrelated topic.

It has all the earmarks of being a personal pet peeve of a GB member who just can't stomach the idea of JWs enjoying themselves.

I'd guess it was Morris, who has displayed similar device-up-the-orifice attitudes regarding tight pants, "spanx", colored socks, and god knows what else.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I wonder which GB member has a an oblong device inserted into his orifice regarding "disrespectful" JWs who have the unmitigated gall to actually continue talking while the "theocratic music" is playing prior to a CA.

Judging by a comment made by the C.O. at yesterday's assembly, it is Splane.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Splane was the messenger in the boredcast but I tend to agree with the sir82 - this fixation with procedural nonsense as if it's some kind of loyalty test smacks of Tony the Turd's obsessions.

At the end of the day though the whole GB is just one big human centipede of self-aggrandisement.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Did anyone notice the change in frowning on beards is over... a wt study article is opening it up in december (thats how elders here have already commented amoung themselves) and the is picture confirms... notice the black guy in the foreground

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Talking at the meetings leads to mental stimulation - or maybe even exchanges of pertinent information. And cannot have people enjoying ANYTHING.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit