So there are only 12 magazines left!

by stuckinarut2 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ok, so hot on the heels of the announcement at the AGM, we have been told that there are probably only 12 magazines left!

Yes, there will be only 3 WT each year, and 3 Awakes.... and that they will do this for two years, then reprint those issues...

So yes, the "abundance of spiritual food" is limited to 12 more magazines....

Surely, this is PROOF of the end coming SO SOON!?! 😉

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

As far as I'm concerned, the Watchtower and Awake! magazines, as I used to know them, ceased publication a number of years ago. I don't know what to call the bullet-point leaflets they have been handing out in recent years.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

The chariot is speeding up!!!! Lol

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Memo from the GB to Writing Dept:

You're all fired. We've replaced you with two new guys. Their names are Copy and Paste.

"So that's that." -Anthony Morris III

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I will be ALL Web Based after that I bet.

• Londo111
    Londo111

It is the clear trend.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the chariot is running away backwards down hill. theres a cliff edge at the bottom of the hill.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There goes that "college education". I can remember hearing how reading the Asleep! rag amounted to a college education, but not if they are going to keep reducing the number (and size--I remember them as 32 page rags coming out twice a month, not 16 page rags coming out three times a year).

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@ttdtt Not even. No online magazine to substitute the void of printing. What you see in print for the Watchtower and Awake! magazines is all that is to be available as digital magazines.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

perhaps the great tribulation has started - after all it is now 103 years since 1914. it may turn out to be local to Jehovah's witnesses though just as the end was local to the jewish system of things in Jesus day. but what do I know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit