Currently, Who Is Your Favorite Politician??

by minimus 102 Replies latest social current

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Funny bit on the supreme court. I doubt Bush wants any endorsement from Gore. Ever. I guess Gore can grow his beard back again.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

G.W. Bush. what a guy!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Come on Now. It has to be Tony Blair. I've always had a sneeky admiration for the bloke.

He resurrected "New Labour" and ended all those years of Conservative Rule. With each succesive Tory opposition leader he defeats they seem to replace with someone older. Michael Howard??? LOL The next Tory leader may well have to be exhumed.

Go Tony Go!!!!

(Of course I don't vote)

• minimus
    minimus

Badger, Hochimin is one of our posters here! Is he secretly running for office?

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

LOL @ the Supreme Court article. But Sixy...

But a remarkably similar biography, Dean and Bush.

That's a load of MBE. (Male Bovine Excrement) Dean went from college into investment banking, where he was apparently at least moderately successful, but he wanted a more fulfilling profession. So he went back to school, and became a doctor. He started a practice, got married, and went into politics. He held public office for 20 years, half of that time as governor.

George Bush, on the other hand, spent his first twenty years after college boozing, partying, and running failed business ventures which he would have never had access to without his father's position. He didn't hold public office until 1994.

Really, the only thing their bios have in common is that they both went to Yale, and both served as governors.

• minimus
    minimus

George W. Bush is looking pretty good today!!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

The anti-war Dean is looking up the creek without a paddle, however. Tomorrow's foreign-policy speech will be interesting.

Expatbrit

• minimus
    minimus

John Kerry is done. So is Wesley Clark.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Aw BS.

I'm sure this will give Bush a temporary boost in the polls. But if it's true, as the military's public statements say, that Saddam wasn't co-ordinating the attacks, that means this won't directly affect them. It may, of course, decrease their morale, which would be an excellent thing.

Bush is certainly entitled to crow today. But he shouldn't count his chickens before they hatch.

• minimus
    minimus

Doesn't matter----It's Bush----Dean and I'll make my 50 dollars, soon enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit