2nd Update/Scary Experience

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Hi All

Glad to say just got the news that the man who was arrested on suspicion about the dead bodies has been convicted of those two murders. His accomplice is on the run, search going on for him. There are talks about raising more awareness in the country park area now.

This news helps us to breath a little easy now.

Thank you all for your support.

Peace.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Convicted? This happened less than a week ago, you said. Look, if you're telling the truth, power to you, I'm glad you're safe and I'm glad the guys behind bars. But your story doesn't make sense. The criminal justice system works very, very slowly, judges don't convict anyone in a week. And that's all I'll say on that, thread's yours.

• fulano
    fulano

This is for the Awake!

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm with John. Did you mean charged?

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Think he must mean charged.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

It's not possible he was convicted so quickly. Did you mean arrested and charged with the murders?

Also I note you said the police stated two bodies were found stabbed and killed . Although it might seem obvious Police wouldn't say they were murdered by being stabbed. No. 1 they wouldn't tell you how they died before the trial and 2 THEY wouldn't know that fast, they'd have to do an autopsy to find the cause of death which takes weeks.

• zeb
    zeb

..so you are not going for midnight walks in the park in future..

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

fulano, I heard one of the killers went by Andre.

• sparky1
    sparky1

You may be right, john and fulano. The first AWAKE! magazine for 2019 has an article entitled: The Stories of Ricardo and Andres. In the article, Andres is quoted as saying : "Then one day the police came to my home. They arrested me, and I was sentenced to five years in prison for attempted murder."

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

No way, no, no no. They're using Andre again? These people are great. They just stick an s on the end of the guy's name and print another one of their bogus stories, I just read the article, there's not a surname, a town, a street, anything, in the entire article.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit