The new Caleb and Sophia Video is a shameless plug for money

by HiddenPimo 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

I really believed it was a joke ! So I watched it on the official jw.borg... Shameless is the true word...

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Remember boys and girls if 80 of you young wans give us One dollar from your piggy bank, that will buy uncle Tony a new bottle of Macmillan scotch!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh my word!

Pray and give MONEY!! $o that’s the Watchtower way to be charitable or show mercy and love! Not actively go help someone, actually do something for them! O k it’s hard for kids to help in foreign lands, but surely the parents could be shown allowing them to help clean their elderly next door neighbours “yard” as you Americans say. Or invite the newly divorced neighbour over for a barbecue etc to show love. It’s all money money money!!

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

First they have Sophia, her coin in hand, ready for ice cream, give it up for da gb.

Now they go back further up the chain, to the source, THE PIGGY BANK.

Next, Sophia will ask a worldly neighbor kid for a loan, and go into debt to give it up for da gb.

Then, Sophia will get a paper route and a lemonade stand to earn more for da gb. Between meetings and service and study and assembly and cleaning khs and helping the elderly to go in service and...

And Sophia doesn’t need to think about honoring her credit, because the end is so close and she won’t have to pay it back.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If an organization that has hundreds of millions sitting in bank accounts asks children to give up their candy money, nothing comes surprising.

• blondie
    blondie

Personally, I feel it is an indirect way to tell adults/parents they should be donating, trying to shame them into doing it.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

And then Caleb prays and gets the idea to pimp his sister out, kingdom prostitution.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Personally, I feel it is an indirect way to tell adults/parents they should be donating, trying to shame them into doing it.

I agree and was thinking the same thing earlier today. They are getting at the parents through the kids.

Perhaps they are also trying to build for the future since little kids' money means nothing now, but when they are adults with jobs they will be trained to give - that is however many of today's kids are left in the organization in 20 or 30 years, probably not that many, but there will be some.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Ridiculous, why don't they have the kids at least only tithe their piggy bank money, ridiculous!!

• Chook
    Chook

I can’t believe they haven’t provided the children at the meetings with their own personal watchtower shaped money box. If it happens in the future remember I gave them the idea. Bastards won’t have a money retrieval hole so poor kids can’t change their minds and dip in the piggy for a ice cream.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit