The new Caleb and Sophia Video is a shameless plug for money

by HiddenPimo 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

For helping with relief work. Maybe AM the III was sending the scotch to hurricane ravaged lands to help comfort them?

https://tv.jw.borg/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-pk_34_VIDEO

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

I truly, truly, truly hope that the org keep going down this road, because so many JW kids are going to despise the cult even more so than the previous generation, and abandon it ASAP.

Most youngsters do not like the majority of requirements they have to obey - but taking their cash???

The org has seriously crossed the line!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Not good. Indoctrination. Sect.

G.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Looks like they have aged the kids up a little.

Where's Mom and Dad's affirmation of a donation?

Why didn't Dad, like a normal parent, offer Caleb some work to do for cash?

Look at all the JW broadcasting stuff on their TV....

Here we see that Sophia, represents the girls who work or save up for things while Caleb is the boy who has toys and doesn't save. Using Sophia in this way shows that the WT is making sure that the girls are made to feel responsible for the welfare of others ahead of themselves, while giving the "prayer pass" for the boys. Haha the Hail Mary pass.

• cha ching
    cha ching

The WT must realize how many people are leaving, and that they must brainwash these kids to "feel good" "doing something for Jehovah" before they get too old. Reminds me of what Hitler did to the kids in his country.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Two comments: First, it's not appalling enough that they guilt Sophia into giving up her ice cream money. Now they have little kids shaking down their piggy banks! How do they [GB et al] sleep at night? Second: Did you notice how the kids want to help the brothers affected by a hurricane? And that is where they want their contribution to go? But hasn't the Society made it clear that you cannot earmark funds for a particular location or cause? That it all just goes into one central fund and the GB decide where/how to spend? What's going on with that?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Few things.

1. Like any kid would voluntarily watch JW Broadcasting. There's nothing on there even remotely interesting or engaging for children.

2. What they're not showing in the video is that even if that money does go to help hurricane victims, it's only be Jehovah's Witness hurricane victims. Everyone else gets a magazine.

3. If we can all help by praying, why don't they all just pray? Since when has god needed money to rescue his people?

Why, it's almost as if the money is being spent elsewhere.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I'd love to see a video of when those two little children realize where their money is really going towards. What would be even more priceless would be if a video like that was hacked into their TV system at the kingdom halls, must be short and sweet to get the message out before they got a chance to shut it down.

• minimus
    minimus

Little kids should want to empty their piggy 🐷 banks and give to the Watchtower Organization. It’s what Jesus would do.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Now look kids. Just give me all your money and stop complaining. I'll put in a good word for you with the 'Big Daddy' in the sky and maybe he won't fry your little asses during the Great Tribulation and on into Armageddon. Now go along and play and remember 'the Lord loves a cheerful giver'!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit