Will The Brothers and Sisters Marry and Have Children in The New System?

by AwakenedAndFree 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• invictus
    invictus

I remember having really hard time with this question,so I asked elders who told me that there will be children only from families that survived armageddon or resurrected children and after 1000 years when the final test is done we`ll all be perfect adults. So I asked what about children would we have them then?One of them told me no , we would be perfect adults with no desire to have children because we only have to fill the earth not overflow it with perfect people.Well, that just open the gates for so many other questions that I had...when he was unable to answer and he realized that his answers are becoming even more foolish he just said: It is more important we make sure we do what Jehovah wants now so we make it to the new system,and than we`ll have all the answers-it is not wise to speculate?!

that was another of those questions I was supposed to put on the shelf.

Invictus

• Huxley
    Huxley

God will open his hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing.

If you feel amorous toward panda bears, no problem. There will be perfect ones to choose from. Just picture you and your furry mate in paradise, sharing a shaft of perfect new system bamboo.

Huxley

• UpAndAtom
    UpAndAtom

The scriptues you quoted are actually very closely related to Genesis 6.

?sons of the [true] God began to notice the daughters of men, that they were good-looking; and they went taking wives for themselves?

This was a major turning point in spiritual and physical evolution for mankind in general, and that Jesus in later times was actually referring to this time, before sons of the true God took wives at all. Also of important note, is the negative light in which taking wives is indicated. It was never desirably at all, and was the result of lustful feelings. I have only scratched the surface of what Jesus was really alluding too.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

So in the Watchtower's wonderful "new world order", there are two classes of people on earth. Those who can marry (because they survived through Armageddon), and those "untouchable" ones who can only dream about being married.

What a paradise that would be !! I don't think there will be an issue with sex in the new system. I don't have access to my CD right now but I do recall an article some time ago mentioning that men resurrected in the new system will be smooth like the Ken doll and will no longer have to stand up to pee. ***** Rub a Dub

• Gopher
    Gopher
    men resurrected in the new system will be smooth like the Ken doll and will no longer have to stand up to pee.

Weird. Yuck. No other comment.

• UpAndAtom
    UpAndAtom

Adam and Eve represented a new phase in creation, that of a simplification of the sexes, due to the complexities that Sons of the true God were creating as per Genesis 6. Adam and Eve were the first official symbols of the division between the sexes, prior to Adam and Eve this was not neccessarily the case. Instead of the new system being sexless... there may in fact be multiple options, such as the ability to change your sex from male to female and back again (such as some frog do, and Clown Fish do (the Finding Nemo movie)). However, with greater range of sexual options, Mankind will again face an age-old problem that haunted the men of Genesis 6 should they take wives in the new system... or have not any lessons been learnt? If not, history of several thousand years gone, will repeat itself in the new system. I am confident we will be given choices... just as we were before.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If sex is so nasty, terrible and awful why did God make sex so damn wonderful? Why should we feel bad about it? Why would anyone ever dream God would want to do away with it? If it was just about making babies then why didn't he just set up a sperm bank or okay if he wants to have strict family lines just give couples a turkey baster? I think people come up with goofy ideas like no sex in the new system because it upsets them when they cannot control their own arousal. Yes, they feel out of control of their minds and genitals so they think: just do away with the whole shebang. Pardon my pun.

Heather

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    So I asked what about children would we have them then?One of them told me no , we would be perfect adults with no desire to have children because we only have to fill the earth not overflow it with perfect people.

I always thought how terribly unfair to the last generation of people who would not be able to have children. Think about this though: most of these ideas came from old gray headed men who never fathered children (that they knew of anyway). These old Bethel dudes were childless and so they didn't really give much of a damn if all of the r & file remained so now or in the new system. Also, if they were going to heaven and were going to be like the angels and not marry or have sex then why would they want you to have sex and enjoy it in the new system? If they were NOT going to get it in heaven then you sure weren't going to get it on earth.

Heather

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit