Sex before marriage.

by nicolaou 22 Replies latest social relationships

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

It's only premarital sex if you get married.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

That's kind of a sweeping statement and a big generalization.

But is it true or not ?

I've known some women who did just that and ended up pregnant with a few kids all from different fathers.

Good cautionary advise should be think carefully before jump into bed with someone.

Or be in love with the person in their character and personality before you be in love with their body.

Sexual drive should not be the core agenda or inspiration of getting into a relationship with someone.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Amen Zeb, Amen. Still Totally ADD

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

well its kind of anecdotal right - i know many "wordly" people who have had lots and lots of sex, and they are perfectly fine.

Promiscuity and its woes is something that religion has mainly constructed.

Not like the AMA is saying dont fuck around before marriage to much.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

back in the 60's--in birmingham UK there were lots of parties throughout several " overlapping" ! circuits that covered the area--thats where i met the 16 year old who i married 3 years later. over those 3 years we progressively became more sexually adventurous with each other--but never went all the way--even though she begged me to on several occassions.

we weekended at each others parents houses. all jw's. often her parents went out early on saturdays--often away till late afternoon. we usually spent saturday mornings in bed together.

we got married to have sex. pure and simple. the marriage lasted 13 years. i ended it by having an affaire with a married sister in the congregation. my wife filed for divorce straight away.

since then ive been married 3 more times---and in between had numerous close encounters. but i prefer to be monogamous and faithful. its simpler.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow
    but never went all the way--even though she begged me to on several occasions

That was my experience too - we petted - and after marriage literally weeks later sex became a guilty shameful thing to her - and it F-ed up the marriage.

I hate all religion!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Sadly many of my jw friends, that married young, found out that they weren't going to have much sex AFTER marriage! Lots of divorces.

just saying!

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

eye - isnt it crazy.

SO many get married young for SEX - then what the fuck happens?

• Cadellin
    Cadellin
    There was a sister who told us by way of conversation that her boys were not interested in girls.

Zeb--Well, maybe they weren't! I suspect there are numerous JW boys who play for the other team...

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Sex like fire has to respected. It can be lifegiving warmth or life threatening burn. The choice to have sex and with who is the choice of those involved. There is no once size fits all rule. The problem with controlling religions is that they take that choice away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit