What’s Your View On Self Defense?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• vienne
    vienne

If you shoot to maim, it might not stop the attack, and the criminal can turn around an sue you. Personally, a clear shot to the heart of head is my choice, and yes, I have a pistol. It was my mom's; now it's mine. And I'm a very good shot.

• minimus
    minimus

In 1985 I saw some movies And action stars will take the shirts off before they fight. Maybe that’s where they got this from??

• mrquik
    mrquik

I have a pistol permit & was attacked on my own property, The perp was 32, 220 lbs and coming at me as I stood in an open field. We were leaving for Hawaii on the weekend and I knew if I dropped this guy we were not going anywhere. As I couldn't outrun this guy, I took a beating. As he started to twist my head off, I got on my knees and reached in my pants pocket to pull out my Beretta. He was about 10 seconds away from me emptying the clip in his chest. All of a sudden, he stopped & walked away. It took the NYS Troopers & the sheriffs 5 minutes to get to me. I would have been dead for 4 minutes. He got a year in the mental institution. Five years later, he broke into his mother's home and beat her to death with a hammer. I always will regret not killing this guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit