Loyd has made a statement on Facebook

by pistolpete 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I really don't care if Evans hooks up with hookers. Its none of my business. I like some of his videos, yes he has a Narcissistic issue that is causing him a lot of problems. If he would just STFU this would have been a fart in the wind. Now its a tornado and its all his fault for not shutting his mouth. He is like a Murderer on trial who wants to defend himself. He has a fool for a client. I like some of his video work. But I have left messages on his site when he goes off the rails on being a liberal, that he needs to do his shtick on JWs and leave his politics out of it. When you do this you alienate half your followers for no reason at all. He has a very inflated view of himself that is not deserved. He did this to himself. Every link in that chain he forged

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

The Super-Eight of Warwick HQ must be relishing this BS - "we told you they are mentally diseased ..!" The Empire will now strike back.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Afrika, I was thinking the same thing. Lloyd is a good presenter IMO but he has shit for common sense. People on the live video he just did were saying stop, just stop. If he had not done this video most people would not even know or it would be just a rumor. What a douche nozzle he is. Pride come before the fall. Speaking of pride, I just bought a Core Seven sins watch. I love this thing, Says on the back if you meet Buddha on the road kill him, the min and hour hands are switch blades and the day are the seven deadly sins, Pride, Sloth, greed ect.

• Mum
    Mum

I don't condone Lloyd's behavior or consider it a "mistake." As Dr. Laura Schlessinger says, "Losing your car keys is a mistake. Purposefully doing something you know is wrong is not," or words to that effect.

Nevertheless, Christian or not, we need to be tolerant and forgiving because we are all guilty in one way or another. We can fool ourselves, but there's no need to look down on anyone else. If Dijana can forgive him, and I'm not sure she can, we have no standing to not allow him to redeem himself.

If he exploited young girls, the law needs to deal with him.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    The charity I have been supporting is Baptist Slavic Mission. They have planted nearly 100 small congregation-led churches there since the 1970's. We built additions to three homes of pastors so that they could take in 10 orphans each so that they could have a shot at a normal family and have children themselves one day and raise them with love.

I know its not much....but it is something.

No Sea Breeze this is NOT not much....it's everything to those kids....their very lives. I was in care for a while as a kid when my Dad went into a psychiatric hospital. I was groomed and the home has long been closed down for child abuse (amongst other awful things they did) so my blood ran cold when you described the kids being 'discharged' at 15 with 150 quid - alone and vulnerable and going into prostitution to survive.
    This is incredible work you do. I can't tell you how grateful I am to people like you who care because there's no one more vulnerable and unprotected than a care kid😥

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit