Loyd has made a statement on Facebook

by pistolpete 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This is a page to watch:

https://graphtreon.com/creator/cedars

At his peak Loyd Evans apparently had 887 “Patreons” which has dropped to 857 on the Patreon page itself—a surprisingly small drop, all things considered. However the trickle will probably turn into a mass exodus as the reality dawns on people.

And I think Simon is right that Lloyd misappropriated funds. His patreon page states:

Making all of these resources available has been, and continues to be, an enormous drain on my time and energy. As a husband and father, my work can be a major distraction, but having personally met people who claim to have benefited (sometimes dramatically) from my books and videos, I consider the personal sacrifice to be worthwhile. I also consider myself extremely fortunate to have now put out enough material, and accumulated a large enough audience, to turn my passion into a career as a professional full-time ex-Jehovah's Witness writer and activist.

When I first started out, I resolved that if I could wake up just one Jehovah's Witness from their indoctrination, it would be worth it. Based on the countless emails and messages I have received in recent years, I believe I have achieved this goal many times over. But there is still plenty of work to do! There are always videos to make and articles to write, and it all takes many hours - and even days - to do things to the high standard I feel this subject matter deserves.

That is why I will ALWAYS be immensely appreciative to those of you who have chosen to support my work on Patreon. Even if you can only pledge a dollar or two per month, this all goes toward keeping me involved in the important work of churning out content. The encouragement and influence of my Patrons also motivates me to keep exploring new ideas that will keep my material fresh and engaging.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I have a great idea. Get Lloyd Evans address and have everybody send him a comb.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

On point 3a on his FB post he states: "I am not a criminal".

Yet he states that the sex workers that he met there (3b) were all in their 20's or older. He's missing the point. All prostitution for sex workers and their customers is illegal there!

Today, under the 1996 Prevention and Suppression of Prostitution Act, prostitution is prohibited. A person soliciting sex may receive a 1,000 baht ($27) fine. Pimps face a 20,200 baht ($555) fine and could be imprisoned for one to ten years. The Act addresses child sex trafficking as well. Customers who have intercourse with children under 15 years old face a 120,000 baht ($3,300) fine and between two to six years in prison. The fine is decreased to 60,000 baht ($1,650) and the prison time to one to three years if the trafficked child is between 15 and 18 years old.

Prostitution is illegal in Croatia too! Not a Criminal Lloyd?

In the Ukraine, state-run orphanages release 15 year old boys and girls with $150.00. Girls go into prostitution and boys go into drug dealing many times because they have no where to go. It is heart wrenching to see the ruined lives. A lot of those prostitutes end up in Croatia.

I know because I have personally been involved in helping get some of these boys and girls into Christian homes and integrated with normal families.

The charity I have been supporting is Baptist Slavic Mission. They have planted nearly 100 small congregation-led churches there since the 1970's. We built additions to three homes of pastors so that they could take in 10 orphans each so that they could have a shot at a normal family and have children themselves one day and raise them with love.

I know its not much....but it is something. This is a huge problem in our world. Perhaps Mr. Evans should go and visit some of the orphanages where some of his prostitutes doubtless come from. But, hey..... it's not his little girls right?

Utter selfishness.

Prostitution is not a victimless crime.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Classic narcissist bluff. He’s trying to drum up support by threatening to leave. Even using JW jargon to say it “…I’m seriously considering stepping down from my activist work…”. He wants all his fans to scream no no don’t leave we can’t live without you, you have nothing to be sorry for!

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

He is the Garry Glitter of the exjw community 🤣🤣🤣

• a watcher
    a watcher

"I am not a criminal" sounds like "I am not a crook". (Nixon)

• Davros
    Davros
    He wants all his fans to scream no no don’t leave we can’t live without you

Sadly from what I’ve seen over there that’s probably very true

• Biahi
    Biahi

Sea Breeze, I support the Little Lambs Ministry for the same reason. Christians helping Ukrainian orphans.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    all were in their 20s or older

I can see paradise.....and the date of birth on the notarized copy of your birth certificate....by the dashboard light.....

• Gorb
    Gorb

Jw's are blessed this ass hole has left their community.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit