Is the JW Broadcasting having good results for the Org?

by thewalker 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Calebs Airplane...

They should call it The 144,000 Club. :smirk:

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

There are the likers (at least they say so) and the dislikers. They are evident by their silence about it when the subject comes up and ,in private they say how they dislike it. I have attended a cong showing of one (suffered it 'cos Sis Blues wanted to be social) Afterward nobody talked about the broadcast .....

I know some that really hate it & have taken out their Roku box.

Also, the amount of embarrassing bits finding their way onto Youtube does them no good whatsoever

• steve2
    steve2

If the major complaint of JWs over the years has been not finding time to read the dumbed-down publications, they sure as hell won't find the time to sit through jw broadcasts.

It's like sitting through talking heads on youtube with the presenters oblivious that their drawn-out deliveries are bor-ing and whose got the time or energy to sit through them?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I'd say the average rank and file JW is just in a frenzy over the Broadcasts. It gives a more awe inspiring look at their GB. All you ever hear is people talking about the ''Broadcasts''
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Beth Sarim...

The loyalists love them...

x

...the rest just pretend to.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Here in the midwest U.S. the friends don't say much about the broadcasts. There is one elder I know who watches them and that's about it and maybe a couple of pioneers. But nobody goes around bragging about them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit