I'm a bit worried about god!
Yes. It's true. I'm a bit worried about God.
He seems to be doing some quite silly and frankly, insane things to prove he exists.
Some bloke found words from the Quran in a tomato.
Jesus keeps appearing in toast and cats bums.
I'm worried about god. I think he's gone a bit didlow.
No that is Satan and his demons trying to lead the world astray.
moreconfy - I wonder if Satan has appeared in toast and tomatoes?
First time on bath salts, dearie? That was my experience too.
Hey Punky, I don't think " Satan " has appeared in toast & tomatoes - " Satan " has appeared in Trump. Peace out, Mr. Flipper
DJ - Bath salts not Epsom salts, ya know.
Punky- Well I'll be damned ! I like your picture of " Satan " toast ! I stand, or sit corrected ! LOL. Peace out, Mr. Flipper
Never mind. Tomatoes on toast can be nice at time.
- Place a medium sized pan on the hob and inside the pan put a large sieve or strainer.
- Open the tin and pour the contents into the sieve.
- Add a little water over the tomatoes. You may need to bang the sieve to make all the juice fall into the pan
- Warm the pan on a medium heat. The steam from the juice will warm the tomatoes.
- Put your bread in the toaster
- When the juice is reduced to a thick paste add the tomatoes from the sieve to the pan and warm for a further minute. Remove from the heat.
- Remove from the heat when the juice is reduced to a thick paste.
- Your toast should be popped. Put on a generous helping of butter.
- Put a tomato on each slice of toast, try not to burst the tomato. Pour the juice over the top of each.
- Add the salt and pepper to your taste.
- Worship Satan.
Punky wish I could give a super-likey for
c)the yummy recipeeee
Some bloke found words from the Quran in a tomato - why do I find this totally hilarious?!
He was probably out on day release.