Brother Hitting on Df'd Brothers Wife at KH

by poopie 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    waton - "In the name of holy association..."

Your post reads like the narration of a wildlife documentary.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Pete Zahut - "...There is also to be found an extra ability to thoroughly convince oneself of imagined realities."

Gosh, I wonder how that happened? :smirk:

• flipper
    flipper

This is just another incidence of how the WT Society through it's indoctrination causes JW's to NOT honor proper personal boundaries. It's really what mind control cults do. I subscribe to Notjustyet's suggestion to put poison Ivy or poison Oak extract in the lotion- might teach this single guy a valuable lesson- or not. Still it serves the purpose to show him to keep away from this lady who has a husband and who doesn't want to be bothered.

But like others have mentioned here- I saw this kind of behavior thousands of times within the JW organization when I was in it for 44 years. It's disrespectful and ridiculous that JW authority driven men who view themselves as " superior " to women cannot respect a female the way well balanced men in the real world do. I blame the WT cult indoctrination

• raven
    raven

I'm sorry but.. what the heck?!

• baker
    baker

Iv noticed lotion in the bathroom lately, and mistook it for hand cleaner, my bad.

• TD
    TD

Richard,

But to just equate asking for lotion with flirting is a far stretch.

You're either a very good man or naive (Or both.)

Either way, you're not understanding how a scumbag will attempt to dismantle a married woman's boundaries, brick by brick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit