Brother Hitting on Df'd Brothers Wife at KH

by poopie 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

People sometimes forget that the DF'd can speak to anyone they want (unless they're actively trying to get reinstated). What can the elders do, double disfellowship someone?

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I am confused and I maybe an idiot. How is asking for lotion flirting with someone? Isn't it like asking someone for some Aspirin?

• poopie
    poopie
    When meetings are over df Guy runs out of hall so that allowes Bro handsome single brother to move in on the wife while df brother waits in parking lot for his wife to come out.
  • poopie
    poopie

One thing I have learned in life when you practice something that's unloving there's always unintended consequences.

• TD
    TD

My wife (Long legs, Auburn hair & green eyes) was hit on for years by JW males. Most were too socially awkward to be taken too seriously.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Richard asks ...... How is asking for lotion flirting with someone?

I guess this queer saw that this woman pulled out some lotion and rubbed it into her hands and this guy saw that, which sparked some possible sexual excitement.

Yes a man asking a woman who you hardly know for lotion is not abnormal, taking in account that she isn't sitting beside her husband at the time ???

Do you know what abnormal is Richard ?

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I still don't understand how asking for lotion is a way you can equate to flirting? Also how dare you use the term queer in such a deratory way.

• poopie
    poopie

Excuse me it is abnormal when the husband does not know the guy at all the have never met before .Oh by the the way i spoke with df Guy this morning here's some more details 1. He wrote on text message and showed her on phone he said he did not see that he was sneaky .His wife informed him that while he is waiting in car like an idiot the guy makes a beeline after each meeting to his wife the pervert.

• poopie
    poopie

So Oliver imagine your at a baseball game new York Yankees and a guy sitting next to you wife ask her for lotion your ok with that?

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Your analogy of the baseball stadium is not equal. Obviously these individuals see each other often and is not a stranger. A better analogy would be if you go up to a woman at work and ask her for lotion or an aspirin are you flirting with her?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit