Brother Hitting on Df'd Brothers Wife at KH

by poopie 55 Replies latest jw friends

• NikL
    NikL

This is one of the reasons I went from faded to going with my wife to KH.

She is still active and regular at meetings. She told me about a couple of instances where some brothers kind of creeped her out. I felt I needed to be there to protect her even if the meetings were coma inducing.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Apparently this single Bro was under the impression that because her husband is df he could do and say whatever he wanted because the df Guy is not allowed to speak to anyone at kh .. he said after he pulled his foot out Bro button the sis near by freaked out and ran away.

That's just downright wrong. You don't need to be brainwashed to do that. He's an inappropriate jerk, JW or not.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again! It does this when it's told.

Put the f*ckin' lotion on lady!!!!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I think these guys are lettin' the poor sister know - in their own dickish way - that she's got prospects if her UBM bails on her.

Either that or they're willing to "help" her obtain a "scriptural" divorce.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    NikL - "...some brothers kind of creeped her out..."

Well, let's be honest.

These days, The TATT tends to filter us decent guys out.

Who's left but the assholes? :smirk:

• waton
    waton

The question remains, -- should the overseers be held responsible for allowing recurring situations like this ?

• just fine
    just fine

The whole culture and treatment of disfellowshipped people allows for this type of thinking/treatment. Disfellowshipped persons are less than human to the JWs it's really not surprising.

• waton
    waton

just fine. let us assume it was not a disfellowshipped marriage mate, but an unbelieving husband, a non attender. who should look out for the sister then? or should anybody?

• Saename
    Saename
    Vidiot - These days, The TATT tends to filter us decent guys out.

BLASPHEMY! It's TTATT, not TATT. The Truth about the Truth. The prophets of ex-JWism shall rebuke you.

By the way, this guy was just outright disrespectful. You don't go after someone's wife (or husband) unless they're separated. And you don't treat disfellowshipped people as if they were dead and their marriage invalid.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The point being would this guy be asking for lotion from this woman if she had her husband sitting beside her ?

No of course not, for brother righteous knows having his teeth knocked out would hurt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit