Micheal Jackson Neverland Ranch Search Warrant

by Tinkerbell4125 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    You're ashamed of what has happened and you're afraid that no one is going to believe you and worst of all, in some crazy way, you feel like it's your fault!

Spot on Tink. There are so many conflicting emotions, churning inside. I was so ashamed and so convinced no one would believe me. I remember how tough it was for me telling elder after elder, I can only imagine how difficult it will be for some boy to get up on national television and testify.

BTW, has anyone read the testimony of the boy who accused MJ 10 years ago? It's pretty intense. I've had a problem with MJ since then.

• Gerard
    Gerard

http://www.news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=2204372

Jacko's Secret Room Revealed "PA" The inside of Michael Jackson?s Neverland ranch home was revealed for the first time on US TV last night.

A video showed a secret room off the star?s bedroom in the California mansion.

TV?s Extra programme revealed a door hidden behind clothes at the back of a walk-in wardrobe.

The door opens to a narrow carpeted stairwell lined with rag dolls and descends into the eight-by-seven-foot chamber which resembles a child?s bedroom.
    The bed was adorned with pillow cases imprinted with Peter Pan?s face and the word Neverland. Sitting on the bed was a red-headed stuffed doll, and on a bedside table is a Mickey Mouse telephone.

On the walls were framed pictures of smiling diapered babies, which the TV show said were not Jackson?s children.

The only access to the chamber is through Jackson?s main bedroom suite.

The wardrobe that hides the secret entrance is packed with military-style costumes, children?s toys and books and a prominently displayed picture of Home Alone actor Macaulay Culkin.

Culkin, who was befriended by Jackson during his days as a child star. A message on the photo says: ?Don?t leave me alone in the house.?

Extra did not say who gave them the tape ? shot in 1994.

Jackson did not reveal the hidden room to British documentary filmmaker Martin Bashir, who interviewed the singer extensively earlier this year and toured much of the 2,600 acre Santa Barbara ranch.

PA

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

That made my skin crawl.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

When MJ was younger, he was quirky, but still acceptable. He was famously different--full of energy and talent. Then he grew up physically, but not mentally. His mother knew him better than anyone, and she sought no medical attention for him. He was making money hand over fist, and his "problems" remained hidden. Rumors began to circulate that he "wasn't sexually normal", and that he was more interested in "pretend" than real. He "pretends" marriage, he "pretends" to be a father, and he "pretends" that everything is okay....that everyone else has the problem, but not him. Maybe he believes that if he can just stay "young", he won't be punnished, because he won't have reached that "age of accountability".

The thing is, he is in his mid forties. He is not a child. He is his own man, and he is very sick. His family should have done intervention long ago. He could have gotten help. I'm afraid it's gone too far. One can blame his father, his religion, but the bottom line is that he is responsible for his own life and his own decisions. He bears the responsibility to live in reality and not in a dream. He got away ten years ago, and now look what he faces. And, who knows how many other boys he has damaged along the way? He is responsible for his actions and now, finally, there may be justice for all the ones he has sexually exploited--young men and families who aren't interested in being "paid off", but who want healing and release. There is no excuse for him, even though he was perhaps abused and mistreated when he was young. There are obviously psychological issues about "who he is"....child, boy, man? ..eunuch??....peter pan??...young woman?? Being raised a JW, if he had homosexual tendancies, he would clearly have been taught that was evil and he was doomed to destruction. To seek to change himself in anyway, is like he is trying to hide behind himself and pretend ignorance and unaccountability. He has needed help for a long time.

It may be too late for him at this point. He had his "One More Chance" ten years ago, and I think it's a bit too late now. I see him in a psyche ward in a padded room. He's going to have to face reality now, and it may well be too much for him in this world. Money can buy many things, but it cannot fix a sick mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit