Micheal Jackson Neverland Ranch Search Warrant

by Tinkerbell4125 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Anyone saw the news on Micheal Jackson? Looks like he's is in trouble again!

• qwerty
    qwerty

Tink

No not seen that yet, will have to turn on the TV and tune in to the news!

Perish the thought of what they want to search for. Even though he is strange, he paints a bad picture of XJW's in the minds of JW's, I think.

Qwerty

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Yeah, he's strange alright! I wonder if his money will get him out of this, this time!!!

• qwerty
    qwerty

Tink

The Money???? LOL

Last I heard he's running out of Money!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh, this has to be related to this thing I saw on the news about a "solver" hired by Michael Jackson and other Hoolywood stars to make difficult situations go away. Well, turns out this was a very shifty guy and he did some illegal stuff he's now being investigated for. I don't remember if it was for fraud or something else, but it turns out this guy spied on his own clients with wiretaps and his office had files and files and files of transcripts of private conversations with Michael Jackson and other clients. Sounds like he was doing this for blackmail, perhaps. Anyway, all of that is now in police custody and they said on the news that if this privileged information got out, it would be the biggest scandal in Hollywood history. So the search warrant at Neverland Ranch, if true, may have nothing to do with MJ per se (at least at first), but to collect evidence on this other guy....but who knows, maybe they're acting on tips found in his secret files.

Leolaia

• Leolaia
  • sf
    sf

Fox news states something about a twelve year olds accusation. Of what I'm not sure. (one guess)

They still don't know if the warrant has anything to do with Jackson himself. It might be to recover evidence of some other 'case'.

Stay tuned.

Sorry tinkerbell, I did not see your thread when I made one on same topic.

sKally

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Yeah, they are probably looking everywhere for the plastic surgeon that disappeared way back. Just kidding. By the looks of Michael, it would appear he has one on call at all times to give him that "perfect" look. YIKES One has to believe that he has become mentally unbalanced. He is an absolute ghostly human being, and seems to have issues in dealing with the real world. No doubt he has been into quite a few weird activities, and that might be "cute" when one is younger, but when one is an adult, it isn't so funny anymore. It is quite sad.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Hey sf, no problem!

They are covering it on Court T.V. Does anyone else watch that channel? CC and I love watching all those detective programs *the true stories*.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

It just doesn't stop with this guy.

Wow!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit