MORE ON WHY THE PRESENT SYSTEM IS DOOMED!

by You Know 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Well, you refer to all these "experts", so lets see what sort of stuff they write.

Lets take a peek at our hero LaRouche, who says:

"The United Kingdom itself has very little to do with the new British Empire. England, Scotland, Wales, and, especially, Northern Ireland, are today little more than slave plantations and social engineering laboratories, serving the needs of a collection of families, numbering no more than 3,000-5,000 people, who live and work in and around the City of London, a one-mile-square financial and corporate district, which represents the greatest concentration of financial power ever assembled in one location."

Slave plantations eh? This guy is totally off his trolley yet you frequently use him to back up your claims.

Englishman

• Loki
    Loki

Hi You Know

I know I'm a little behind the times with this topic, but I couldn't resist putting in my piece. I've just checked out the financial site you posted. Lots of pretty graphs which mean nothing without being able to check the raw data, especially when the site ends up being an advertisement (you know what they say about lies and statistics).

Loki

Free to think at last

• philo
    philo

:You're just whistl'n in the dark there boys. / You Know

On cue, you've confirmed the main part of my post, that you rely on us 'apostates' to support what you believe. Admittedly, you failed to supply the pretty tale I had hoped for, but there's always tomorrow, isn't there? There's always another day.

philo (violinist class)

• JAVA
    JAVA

YK,

What you need is for your fantasyland buddy to post that cheesy blood-drenched Wt with all the crossed off dates; you know the one with that pretty emerald green twirling skull and cross-bones?

Well, well Know Nothing, I see the little cyber poster is getting to you. The only way you can dismiss the sting of truth presented by the poster is to ignore the facts. Suggesting others live in the same "fantasyland" like you doesn't help your case. You see, verifiable facts have a funny way of not lying. Of course you've never tried refuting the facts in the poster. I really didn't expect you to, so I'm not disappointed.

Now to see if your Watchtower blinders still work:

1874, 1914, 1918, 1919,
    Millions Now Living Will Never Die (1920),
    1925, 1975, before end of 20th century,
    read The Watchtower for upcoming dates.

Don’t miss Jehovah Will Murder Billions

now playing at a Kingdom Hall near you!

(Above scene from Watchtower Society of God having humans murdered.)
    What Does God Require of Us? Lesson 5 "What Is God's Purpose for the Earth?"

Watchtower Society WARNING: Not joining our
    sect could cause sudden DEATH!
    Have a nice day.

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• Tina
    Tina

Mornin Java!
    Just wanted to tell ya that I luv the graphics in your posts lol,hugs,Tina

• JAVA
    JAVA

Good Morning Tina,

It's always nice hearing from you; glad you enjoy the little graphics. Sometimes a picture is worth a 1000 words. We have to make it simple for YK.

--JAVA

• You Know
    You Know

Your cyber voodoo has no effect upon me Java man! / You Know

• JAVA
    JAVA

YK,

Yeah, none of us thought verifiable facts could penetrate the Watchtower blinders you wear. Speaking of "voodoo," has the Tower pulled any more dates out of their hat for the end of the world? Can't have billions of people living who don't sell Watchtower magazines, can we?

--JAVA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit