MORE ON WHY THE PRESENT SYSTEM IS DOOMED!

by You Know 27 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

Reality is a hard thing to keep at bay. Yet, many apparently prefer to live in a make-believe world, and so they readily embrace delusions for their own emotional comfort. Anything that seems to threaten the security of their fantasyland is dismissed, ignored, or ridiculed. While it can readily be proven that such popular delusions eventually lead to calamity, those who are adverse to the truth are doomed to suffer the penalty. The most common delusion of apostates is that this system is not going to end soon. / You Know

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS >>>>>>> http://www.financialsense.com/series2/tactics4/complete.htm

• Winston Smith
    Winston Smith

Reality is a hard thing to keep at bay. Yet, many apparently prefer to live in a make-believe world, and so they readily embrace delusions for their own emotional comfort. Anything that seems to threaten the security of their Watchtower fantasyland is dismissed, ignored, or ridiculed. While it can readily be proven that such popular delusions eventually lead to calamity, those who are adverse to the truth are doomed to suffer the penalty. The most common delusion of JW's is that this system is going to end soon.

Wow YK, you make this sooo easy!

-Winston

• joelbear
    joelbear

If you go to the bottom of the article you see the agenda. Mr. Puplava is selling precious metals investing. Will Mr. Puplava profit from people investing in precious metals? I would bet yes.

Marketing is really pretty simple.

Create a need through enticement to pleasure or avoidance of pain.

Offer a solution.

Profit. This profit can take the form of money, power or simply self aggrandizement.

I'll let you decide which one You Know is after.

hugs

Joel

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Reality is a hard thing to keep at bay. Yet, many apparently prefer to live in a make-believe world, and so they readily embrace delusions for their own emotional comfort. Anything that seems to threaten the security of their fantasyland is dismissed, ignored, or ridiculed. While it can readily be proven that such popular delusions eventually lead to calamity, those who are adverse to the truth are doomed to suffer the penalty. The most common delusion of You Know is that this system is going to end soon. / You Know, don'tcha?

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS >>>>>>> http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneylandresort/index

• You Know
    You Know

I think you pretty much proved my point. / You Know

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

The only point you have is the one on top of your goofy head, Robert.

• You Know
    You Know

Joelbear:

Mr Pulpalva makes his living as a financial advisor. He is very much interested in preserving the financial assets of his clients. That's his business. Don't you think that Wall Street brokers have a financial stake in the advice they give? If you wanted to you could with a little work find the truth. For example, the Bank of International Settlements publishes statements regarding the derivative positions of the various players. I think they are at http//www.bis.org. But, the reason I posted a link to his site is because he graphically lays out the facts regarding the current state of the financial system. The apostate ridiculers dismissed LaRouche on the grounds that he had been the target of a political witchhunt. Whereas Mr. Puplava is on the otherside of the political spectrum, yet he verifies everything LaRouche says for the most part, and yet he is also dismissed on such flimsy grounds. None of you can refute the facts presented, so you are forced to dismiss the presenter of such facts that impinge upon your fantasyland. You demonstrate by your knee-jerk reaction the very mindset I described of those who are determined to cling to a delusion at all costs. / You Know

• TR
    TR

YK,

Reality is a hard thing to keep at bay. Yet, many apparently prefer to live in a make-believe world, and so they readily embrace delusions for their own emotional comfort.

WOW. Is this a coming out, YK? Are you finally starting to realize that your doomsaying and false predictions are nothing but fantasy, a 'make believe' world that you're in? Because what you've been spewing and spouting about is all in your head, not real. Is the nightmare finally over for you, YK? We're here for ya, man! Go ahead, have a good cry. We're here to help you in your transition from fantasy land to the real world. (YK on his hands and knees blubbering) I know, I know, it's OK, it's OK. We'll help you through this time of terrible realization.

TR

"Kults Suck"

• joelbear
    joelbear

You Know,

Do you ever read my posts? I agreed with you earlier in the week that humanity was heading for trouble. I said I thought it was a bit further off. I disagree with you that some mystical force is going to save us from the natural ends to the decisions we are making now regarding not only the economy which is, in the end, a complete fabrication since money has no natural value, but also regarding our squandering of natural resources.

I am under no delusion that things are just peachy keen around the world. Indeed, I continuously strive to get people to think about their own reality and that of the universal living ecosystem.

However, in my search for truth and reality, I always search for the agenda behind statements that are held out as being true.

I question the agenda behind your doomsaying. If you cared about us and our life course, you would present your concepts and proof in a loving format for us to consider and learn from. But you don't.

You come here and lambast us as fools for ignoring the ever mounting signs of the end. Most of us on this board understand your point. However, when I looked at how witnesses in general were living I didn't see any real difference between them and the world. This acknowledgement that doom approached didn't lead them to act significantly different than any one else. They had friends, they got married, they bought houses, they furthered their careers, they had people at the hall they liked and those they didn't like,etc. etc. etc.

If I ever find a group which is truly seeking truth and a unified brotherhood of man led by the concept of love of neighbor, I will join it. But its a myth. It doesn't exist.

Love exists and I am satisfied that living my life in a loving manner is the best way to deal with any bad situation including an oncoming financial disaster if it should occur.

So many things could possibly happen. Meteors, widespread pestilence due to human error, financial collapse, etc. etc. etc. You believe that associating with a specific group will save you. I believe that living as loving as life as I can will perhaps not save me, but will make life as good as it can be.

hugs

Joel

• You Know
    You Know

That ain't gonna cut it. What you need is for your fantasyland buddy to post that cheesy blood-drenched Wt with all the crossed off dates; you know the one with that pretty emerald green twirling skull and cross-bones? That should help you to keep reality at bay. LOL / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit