MORE ON WHY THE PRESENT SYSTEM IS DOOMED!

by You Know 27 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

As the apostle Paul said,

any message delivered without love is just like a cacophonous noise that hurts the ears and falls to the ground impotent.

Joel

• TR
    TR

Joel,

any message delivered without love is just like a cacophonous noise that hurts the ears and falls to the ground impotent.

Are you saying that YK has been nuetered? LOL!

TR

"Kults Suck"

• AlanF
    AlanF

Neutered and lobotomized.

AlanF

• Englishman
    Englishman

You Know,

Everything in the world is going on as it always has done. Your problem is that you haven't any precedence to back up your claims, all you have is an accurate few writings that say that prophets will be mocked whenever they prophesy, especially true when their previous prophesies fail to materialise.

You may be interested to note that I run a succesful small business connected to the building trade. Customers tell me that they recommend me to their friends because I am always on time and very reliable.

Are you reliable? Are your prophesies on time?

englishman.

• joelbear
    joelbear

I do not suggest that You Know is impotent, but that his message is, even if it is true, since, in the way it is delivered, it will not have the affect of swaying people's behavior in a way that would be beneficient for them or for others.

However, this assumes that the intent of the message is to help people. That assumption is certainly questionable.

If someone is trying to teach someone, especially if someone is trying to teach someone something that is very important, one does not call the student stupid.

hugs

Joel

• logical
    logical

You Know has got a point. This system will collapse... one day.

It may be tomorrow, it may be in 1000 years.

You Know has repeatedly pronounced this judgement message, and repeatedly his words have failed to be fulfilled.

I think you should just quit the WTS, they are a lost cause, and find Christ. Wherever he is.

• You Know
    You Know
    If someone is trying to teach someone, especially if someone is trying to teach someone something that is very important, one does not call the student stupid.

No one is calling the student stupid. On the contrary, I am teaching any student that wishes to be taught a lesson in the utter stupidity of apostates. / You Know

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

You Know - You Know,

What is worse than an apostate? Some one who spends their time winding up apostates for the perverse sense of pleasure that
    antagonizing them can bring.

For someone who believes they have to convert the world, and the time left is reduced, you have a strange fascination with apostates. It's only a matter of time before you join us.

Love the picture - so er - You Know!

• philo
    philo

YK,

You would be stuck without apostates, wouldn't you? I refer also to your comment to AlanF on another similar thread in which you said something like:

Your (Alan's) irrational apostate opposition to facts is prophetic proof of my beliefs.

Although I usually hesitate, out of a residual JW lowliness, to call myself an apostate, I am always flattered to be honoured with that title, even by you. If I force myself to be honest, of course I am an only an apostate if JWs are THE 'true' Christians. Conversely, you are only a 'true' Christian if people of my 'class' are THE 'true' apostates. So round and round it goes.

Without the 'enemies', which you cultivate and pamper so lovingly, you would struggle to see yourself as anything but a rather goofy Christian with some particularly nasty beliefs (I think you know the ones I mean).

However you approach answering this, it should make a pretty story. And when it's boiled down, stories are all you have to offer. Heck, we all enjoy a story! Interestingly, some of the more enduring, goofy, and nasty ones are actually children's stories. LOL/philo

• You Know
    You Know

You're just whistl'n in the dark there boys. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit