Tony Morris was right

by wolverines 29 Replies latest social current

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

But I watch night after night young kids who's minds have been corrupted by the propaganda and dogma that modern college's are teaching them.

So your saying then that students are being coached and directed by teachers and professors to go out and make violent protests out in the streets ?

Yeah right !

Every becoming young age group that comes around seems to think that the old social standards are just that old, unfair and wrong, that's why the recent protests.

• wolverines
    wolverines

That is exactly what is happening. Where on earth do you think these little rejects are getting the stupid ideas from the tooth fairy? This has been going on for years. In the 1960s you had the ilk of Bill Ayres who bombed and killed people as a terrorist now a teacher in Chicago. The colleges are full of this kind of scum. Now they are telling anyone not in the same frame of mind as themself to piss off and get out they are not welcome to discuss their ideas. I know many who are even here and liberal would love and do to try to shut down speech they do not like. Its just how Marxists work. Look at the riots in colleges over people like Ben Shapiro and Ann Coulter who had to have over half a million dollars in security to speak at a college. Who do you think fills little mind numb oat meal brains heads with this crap? It starts in the schools and is very prevalent in the colleges. Now you have tranny book readings for six year olds dressed in drag. You can not say when I went to school because its not the same. Just as todays Democrat party is not the party of JFK or FDR. Its now the crazy ass insane brain dead party.

• wolverines
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Tony Morris Was Right

Yes....he was right to repeat the same message that has been repeated for decades because it worked back then and it will work now. There's always be a cross section of people who love hearing that they can sit back and do noting...just let sky daddy take care of everything

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

PETE ZAHUT:

Yes..There will sadly be another crop of young Witnesses who hear about this radicalism and will think:..who needs college? They will then be lulled into a sleep mode by the religion and wake up in middle age in a panic..

I remember a young newly interested brother who lost interest in college because the system ‘was almost over’. That was over two decades ago and he is almost in his late forties..struggling with part-time odd jobs because he refuses to work at a full time job....I WARNED him.

In my opinion, the only people who can get away with no college and hope to make a living are those with a family business they are involved in. Baby boomers were lucky to get good jobs with no college but that’s over!

Everybody else now needs training gotten by higher education or a trade (which involves hard work and sacrifice of time).

• LV101
    LV101

I don't know ONE conservative who has a "negative view" of a college degree(s) even with all the negative news re/higher education -- end of debates and free thinking on campuses/classrooms. In fact, much the opposite, and gawd forbid a state college or anything local -- that's viewed negatively. Going abroad is also very much promoted.

I think Tony Morris should enroll in a women's study course - actually, all those old geezers.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot
    wolverines

I partially agree with you, but as others have stated Uni is great for STEM learning, just all of the courses that end is "studies" are nonsense and most of them would be scrapped in a same world, interestingly Hungary are doing just this.

What really irks me is that Tony nor any of the other chuckle heads there ever comment on the nature of the underlying problems in our institutions of higher learning, namely the heavy infiltration of Marxist ideals promoted by most of the academics.

This infiltration got it's start just before WW2 when a bunch of German professors from the Institute for Social Research fled Germany and set up shop at Columbia University in New York (what a great idea, lots of fertile young minds).

Max Horkheimer, Theodor Adorno, Herbert Marcuse, Walter Benjamin were the first wave of social poison who bought critical theory and social Marxism to America, Marcuse pretty much wrote the script for the 60's sexual revolution and take down of the traditional family arrangement etc.

For an riveting explanation of all this please search "the architects of decline" on youtube. These turds are responsible for the decay in American society - not Satan as the chuckle heads would have you believe.

RB

• menrov
    menrov

Interesting Awake as it says that

"Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill a career that this system offers. Why not? Because of the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years".

This was written in 1969. A few years could mean 1975. Here is the proof that they did teach that 1975 would be the end of the world. All in "this generation"

People that do not have a higher degree will most likely endup cleaning windows or working in construction or workshops. In that environment, people are very likely exposed to political discussions, sex, and foul language.

So, if a JW is going to college or university, she/he will be exposed to other ideas and thinking. If the JW will lose his/her faith, that person should wonder how weak is his/her faith actually. Jesus spoke to all kinds of people but did not lose his faith.

• GodBeliever
    GodBeliever

21but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good. 22Stay away from every kind of evil.

23Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again. 24God will make this happen, for he who calls you is faithful.
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't know ONE conservative who has a "negative view" of a college degree(s)

LV101 .....

I guess you have never heard of Rush Limbaugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit