Lets pretend jw's disappeared

by atheist_R_stupid 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fiddler
    fiddler

ARs, lots of people read and are very well versed in the Bible.  You obviously haven't met them because you probably keep your association just with other JW's and not other Christians and or neighbors in the community? They are all around you.

The best I can respond to you is to suggest that you get to know your neighbors or try visiting some local churches or community events. Take off the prideful arrogant self righteous glasses you have on and humbly get to know more people that are not JW.  The qualities that make any single JW a good person are not exclusive to their religion and in fact, your JW religion tends to create some very negative traits in some of its members, namely...prideful, self righteous arrogance.

(I will stop feeding the 'T' now)

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    2 hours ago

The Witnesses, on the whole, are truly a positive force in their communities

They are a positive force within their own community but take full advantage of the charitable acts and charitable programs made available by others from outside their own organization.

I guess we disagree, Finklestein. Maybe I've known too many really bad people who are actual threats to those around them. But the Witnesses are no such threat.

JW's like to compare themselves to the worst of the worst out there, in order to feel good about themselves and refuse to acknowledge the millions who do good and are good on their own without ever having heard of Jehovah's Witnesses. The way they highlight the bad in the world and brag about themselves in comparison, is a real turn-off.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good point Pete Zahut   

There is always a big demarcation line drawn between JWS and non JWS  and this is used extensively to prop up the image of the JWS within the recognition of themselves .

Not surprising since the WTS mentally indoctrinates people by using self supporting biased information to cause people to think that they are so much more morally pure.   In reality there are other religious organizations or sects that could be seen as socially moral than the JWS.   

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

My husband came to a large dinner at my new church about 6 months after we left, and said he couldn't believe there could be so many decent people under one roof.

i think many witnesses secretly believe many more people than just witnesses would be saved at Armageddon, they know them from work, and school, KNOW they are good people. I've heard some elders privately say this...very privately, and only if they completely trust you. 

If jws disappeared, there would be no affect on the world, not really. People who like a lot of rules would join Church of God or something. But guess what...a whole lot of families would be back together. 

• Honesty
    Honesty

A R Stupid,

It is very clear that your extreme lack of reasoning stems from your involvement with Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower Society.

Born again Christians do not believe in sex outside of marriage.

Christians who are in the military are there not to kill people, but to help them get closer to Jesus and help the people who are being slaughtered by pagan armies survive the atrocities visited upon them.

According to the Watchtower magazine, voting is a personal matter dictated by one's conscience. Therefore, your silly talking points are moot.

Christians voted overwhelmingly against gay marriages in states which put the proposal on the ballot. Therefore, your silly talking points regarding gay marriage are moot.

Every civil rights case that JW's won were very self serving. JW's have no civil rights because they can't exercise the right to worship God without serious consequences if their consciences lead them to believe the Jehovah's Witnesses are not teaching and practicing what the bible really teaches.

I personally believe that a lot of Jehovah's Witness should remain Jehovah's Witnesses because they are not able to cope with the reality of their surroundings and have been robbed of their ability to reason and think critically by the Watchtower Society, which would make them very vulnerable to the many scams and get rich-quick-scams of godless men. 

Proof of the above is adequately demonstrated by the Watchtower Society's clever ability to deceive millions of Jehovah's Witnesses that Jesus returned invisibly over 100 years ago.

BTW, your silly talking points sound like those of a snotty nosed 8 year-old instead of an adult.

However, please carry on with your goofy nonsense because it helps nonJW see how wacked out Jehovah's Witnesses are.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Atheist_r_stupid:

When you're in the new system, please share a bunch of grapes with your pet panda in my remembrance.

Thanks,

Breakfast of Champions 

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

where is amnesty when the police are threatening jws in some suburb in some city in the USA?....atheist_R_stupid

Police in the USA threatening JW`s?!..LOL!!..

Only in what`s left of your mind..

Stop Sniffing the Fresh Ink in new Watchtower Publications..

Sniffing ink

January 4th, 1999 by The Peak

By David Burger and atheist_R_stupid

Do you like the smell of newspaper ink as much as I do? My doctor says that sniffing will inhibit my memory and mental faculties. In closing, I’d like to say that Greek mythology is far more compelling than the trash the Roman Empire produced. Homer produced some truly great stuff, but it’s true that Bart Simpson is a socially inept miscreant. I love your cream cheese.

• stillin
    stillin
    As I said, credit where credit is due. Everything compares to something else. That's fair play. I think it's true enough to say that if the Witnesses all disappeared today, somebody, twenty years in the future would ask whatever happened to those obnoxious religious fanatics.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

where is amnesty when the police are threatening jws in some suburb in some city in the USA?....

Wow ! .... . I'm seeing  Paranoid schizophrenia here 

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

where is amnesty when the police are threatening jws in some suburb in some city in the USA?......atheist_R_stupid

Wow ! .... . I'm seeing  Paranoid schizophrenia here ............Finklestien

http://www.cornwallramada.com/controls/FckEditor/editor/filemanager/userfiles/watchtower%20logo%20small(1).jpg

One Noid                                                                  Pair-A-Noids

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit