Lets pretend jw's disappeared

by atheist_R_stupid 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Simon
    Simon

No need to pretend any longer ... I made atheist_R_stupid disappear.

No more crimes against grammar will be perpetrated for the time being.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Simon, may I suggest that people like atheist_R_stupid should be allowed to post here but with a strict limit as to the number of posts and threads they can make (1/10 per day?). This will allow this site to have the entertainment value they contribute without much of the negative aspects. While I realize that most faithful JWs aren't like him/her It could give an example of just how messed up some JWs are. Think of Renaia from years back.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Village Idiot - "While I realize that most faithful JWs aren't like him/her It could give an example of just how messed up some JWs are."

Sometimes I suspect that's the real reason the WTS condemned the internet for so long...

...the raving and ranting of the crazy-ass loyalists was making the rest of 'em look bad.

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon, may I suggest that people like atheist_R_stupid should be allowed to post here but with a strict limit as to the number of posts and threads they can make (1/10 per day?).

They were already limited. If someone is trolling and just trying to be disruptive then they have to be shown the door otherwise the forum becomes about "them" - not what we want. Fortunately we're a mature community so don't disintegrate or implode over trivial distractions like this.

Up to a point there is value in allowing them to demonstrate their mentality and for people to be able to address their opinions (more for the benefit of onlookers - we know they are not going to be convinced by anything) but there has to be a line.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Simon - "Fortunately we're a mature community so don't disintegrate or implode over trivial distractions like this."

I just got the weirdest image in my head...

...a male bullfrog putting forth a tremendous amount of effort puffing itself up in a mating display that he mistakenly thinks is impressive, but then deflating into a small, pathetic pile of loose, wrinkly skin after being inevitably rebuffed.

(BTW, I'm talking about ARS, not you)

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Honestly Simon I think having ARS around is fantastic.  He/she refuses to engage in actual discussion and with the level of vitriol spewing it serves as a fine witness.

Crimes against grammar will continue as long as I am here.  I will see to it!

Oubillette, I almost spit out my water.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Yeah we need people like him to shake things up once in a while. How else are we to show how silly the Watchtower arguments are? He is making us look like good, comparatively. 

It gets old fast though. It would be fine if he actually discussed something, but he seems to want to just dazzle us with his brilliance then not read or respond to anyone else. I hope he tires of us and moves on quickly. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit