Caleb and Sofia used to brainwash children

by shattered_origins 34 Replies latest social family

• betterdaze
    betterdaze
    This is from a discussion on a pro-Witness website about the recent court case where a non-JW mother did not want her child indoctrinated by JW grandparents:

Yes, lots of things grandparents can do when the parent does not want the child to attend the Kingdom Hall..reading the Bible Story book. Having friends over for a meal, or a get together (especially when there are other children her age), walks in the park talking about Jehovah's creation, singing songs, Sophia and Caleb videos.

And the child can truthfully answer that (s)he did not attend a meeting.

This is the sneaky, conniving, disrespectful mindset of the typical JW. Theocratic warfare indeed!

I would not allow one to walk a dog, let alone spend five minutes unsupervised with a minor.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I wonder if enough people complained to the authorities about how the WT corporation is exploiting toddlers with corporation propaganda into life long servitude full of phobias about wizard toy by means of these cartoons they might get banned in some countries as seductive and harmful to the development of a child..

I think the WT video about child molester is being looked at by the authorities or at least should be now that the WT has been publicly exposed on this issue.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I wondered why my 5 year old ask me if I worship Satan, maybe because of these video's?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Should it be surprising when a lying and deceiving religious cult that has a publishing house operating at its core go after children's money ?

Retrospectively I don't find it surprising at all.

More or less this the ground work of what the WTS wants and expects out of people, their brain and their wallet.

• Floyd Edwards
    Floyd Edwards

Hi .... If its was me I would ban those Caleb and Sophia vids... Im glad my kids were never subjected to the JWs mind altering propaganda .... just my 2cents for what its worth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit