Beware of someone who will "cry wolf"!

by redsetter2 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Elmer
    Elmer

I thought you were an “ex elder” Phil. How many JC’s have you sat on?

• Elmer
    Elmer

Phil, you are getting your 15 minutes of fame on YouTube. After all your bullshit claims prove to be, in fact, bullshit, what then? Your credibility is non-existent.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I was right you are en ex-elder!!! This is one of your first posts on this forum

You’re right Simon. I was an Elder for 25 years and served on well over 100 committees. I also was assigned by Circuit Overseers to about 10 Appeals Committees. I have never seen an original committee’s decision reversed by appeal.

So while you were disfellowshiping exjw's like myself most of your life, having innocent blood of people like me in your hands, you decided to retire on this site and pontificate from your throne of authority on the nature of truth and who has the right to protect it.

And now you want a gold star for knowing the inner workings of a judicial committee, well become an activist like myself put your face on camera and start offering advise instead of lurking in the shadows of a posts such as this one and trying to tear down as many exjws as possible;

I was never an elder, and proudly so. I have no innocent blood in my hands from disfellowshipping people like you and NO you don't need to be an ex elder to be the authority on matters pertaining jehovah's witnesses.

Tell me was it on the 99th time or the 100th time sitting on JC that you felt sorry for the person getting disfellowshipped?

You tick all the boxes for a Watchtower planned opposition.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Interesting these are exactly the same words Lloyd Evans used to his patreons when he saw me and Kim Silvio outside Wilmslow KH

Phil, you are getting your 15 minutes of fame on YouTube

Are you really Lloyd Evans?

What are you on about? Do you think this is about fame?

• Elmer
    Elmer

Yes, I am an ex elder. I don’t understand the point you are trying to make. Do I regret being involved on so many JC’s? Absolutely! So by your logic Phil, any who are ex elders that post here are scum of the Earth?

Your thinking is very one-dimensional.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

You are like a child going around my other posts leaving silly comments, it's alright I got the measure of you. I very much doubt you are anything you are professing to be. Either lloyd evans or one of his trolls

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit