Beware of someone who will "cry wolf"!

by redsetter2 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Yes. There's been a lot of sockpuppeting of accounts in the last few months where multiple accounts sound like the same person.

I've noticed it and Elmer noticed it awhile ago.

So, yeah, I'm just going to think of them collectively as Los Lobos now.

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

RonPOMO

I will begin by saying that you do not have all the facts. You read my messages, string them together and put together an image of who I may purport to be in an aggressive fashion, but can you really decipher my personality, who I really am, just from my messages?

Let me turn it around to you. Can I decipher who you are simply from your more critical messages towards me? No. I'm sure that you are a really nice guy, if you are a male Ron! What I'm trying to illustrate from this is that you cannot judge someone simply from your intuition of accounts online. I myself have read into things incorrectly, and I have replied in a passive aggressive fashion, then I realise that I missed out a sentence or I read something in a slightly different way from how it was meant to be said. It's human, I don't disregard this, to be completely honest with you I probably would react the same way as you would. However after hearing a message like this, I would hope to rethink everything I said. I'm not seeking attention. With regards my identification, I told you and MissUsato to call Bethel with the instructions I gave you, and this never happened. This was your obligation, and you absolutely failed. AvoidJW should not be viewed as a credible source for exjws, because like I said, now this doesn't undermine your cause, but I must say that undercover Bethel spies do infiltrate sites like this. How am I to know that you or MissUsato are not simply spies for bethel? Of course, I'm sure you're not. But using that argumentation, it helps me assess the matter in a more logical and balanced way rather than jumping to conclusions.

I can pull together the emails and paste them onto this site, but I don't think that's necessary because I don't believe in responding aggressively to a situation like this.

This is why I'm calling on all exjws to wait until October. If I'm a "false prophet" then you would know. But really, there's no point to me hiding behind a screen spouting falsehoods if that is what you purport me to be. If I have been doing this, there really is no point to me being here. I came here for a reason, to spread truth, not lies.

Also, commenting on what you mentioned regarding EXJW communities being full of JW spies, I can say without doubt that yes, they are full of spies, especially on Reddit. Why do you think there's an influx of "PIMO" JWs and active elders on there bringing their grievances? I received private messages from active JWs who believed in being a JW, but they trusted neither the Governing Body nor the exjw community in general. I'm sorry to say that factions like this do exist and I gave them my heartfelt sympathy, as they allow themselves to be trapped. I liked chatting with these genuine truth seekers, but my heart goes out to them and I hope they have the strength to leave when they can.

• RonPOMO
    RonPOMO

I am now 100% certain this redsetter guy was never who he claimed to be. I've been given access to messages he exchanged with a fellow exJW activist over the past year. The picture is so much clearer now!

It is so sad how taken in by this misinformation so many people have been. I even shared these posts and rumors in private with friends speculating on it and I told them it came from an insider. Egg on my face for that.

I won't go so far as to say this was a "Watchtower spy". But they definitely gave out some accurate information just before it became public and then shared a ton of outrageous rumors and misinformation that its clear they wanted a well known activist to spread. When that didn't work he started popping up here and on Reddit and spread it himself. You can see how he got angry when people pushed back at his bullshit.

I can't say if his goal was to expose and identify activists or if it was to just spread misinformation, but the spreading of misinformation as if it is fact has happened! And honestly shame on those sharing this in videos or articles like JW Updates. You've been had and you are responsible for spreading it to other gullible former cult members all for the likes and money you ask for. You aren't doing "important work". You shared lies just like this person wanted people to do!

• RonPOMO
    RonPOMO

There you have it. I didn't see his reply before my last post.

But his goal was to discredit AvoidJW and other activists!

As for the other lies...

Another thing to keep in mind, he gave us a name and he does not at all seem to be concerned with that information coming out. I would never do that because it is wrong, and I think the person who's name he used is in no way involved.

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

Ron,

The original redsetter2 on Reddit was caught and exposed after nextgenwatchtower24 was discovered. The Watchtower Organization caught the individual claiming to be the responsible brother in private and he received a private slap on the wrist. Do you know why? He was on Legal. And he's still working for them. This person was a close companion of the individual whose identity was stolen. It was done haphazardly to get in touch with the exjw community. I am working with the original redsetter2 as a "ghost writer". Everything I am writing is from the same source. And I want to say, wow I'm surprised WHQ didn't let you get through! I wonder why? Bethel knew people were interested in the identity of resetter2 and the higher ups there were not going to let pass a good opportunity for exposure, in fact they have been waiting for a call!

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

I've been given access to messages he exchanged with a fellow exJW activist over the past year. The picture is so much clearer now!

This sounds like something a hardcore PIMI elder would do. Not only is that an invasion of privacy, messages don't paint a picture of what people are really like.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

"You cannot judge someone simply from your intuition of accounts online." - Redsetter2

Yes! Yes we can! In fact it's our job as intelligent consumers of media where pseudonyms are used!

And we can simply stop there. No one needs to "verify" anyone's identity.

You don't pass the sniff test, and frankly quite a few others don't either.

What exactly did you think you were going to prove with this post about the boy who cried wolf anyhow? That you're the wolf? Because that's what it seems like!

So, maybe we'll just continue to not give any credence to you and Los otro Lobos.

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

Ron,

You only joined this forum 10 days ago (2 days after my 10 year plan post) and you posted just 6 times on here, I decided to look at your history. AND AND AND... your posts were all directed towards me. Why? This is extremely sad. And pretty stupid and pathetic.

Oh my, I can't believe this, talk about getting attention!

You didn't have an account here before. You were on Reddit? Once you realised this discussion was created on here you intentionally brought your ass onto this forum to discredit me for no real reason because you absolutely don't trust anyone. Well Ron, let me tell you something, you got your few days of fame here. Run back to Reddit and AVOIDJW and never return 😂

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

grreatteacher

The balanced way of looking at things would be to think this: Trust no one unless proven otherwise.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Um, yeah, I agree?

You've proven nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit