Beware of someone who will "cry wolf"!

by redsetter2 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RonPOMO
    RonPOMO

Lol.

It's no secret that I joined this group last week.

I joined because your posts have gone wild across reddit, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and TikTok.

I joined because I wanted to communicate with you and vouch for you. We've exchanged pleasant messages before on Reddit.

Your game's unraveling. Cope harder.

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

Ron,

I wouldn't know as I don't have time to traverse multiple platforms of social media.

When we chatted we were under better circumstances. Now everything appears to be a "witch hunt", regretfully.

Regards.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

I wouldn't call it a witch-hunt. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. It'll take a while for that extraordinary evidence to filter through, if it exists. You can't blame people for exercising caution.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

in my opinion a Bethelite cannot bring extraordinary proof otherwise he will be discovered by Bethel's spies and executioners.

It's about INTELLIGENCE, see in Russia when the Americans warned of an imminent terrorist attack. What evidence did they provide the Russians? They could only warn because they had information from their infiltrators or their contacts.

I may be wrong, but it is correct to inform then everyone must make their own assessments, we must not believe everything obviously, but not even the opposite

• Elmer
    Elmer

It seems like many posters here are so ready for Watchtower to go down the tubes that they will believe BS that fits that scenario. Wake up people, as GrreatTeacher said, this doesn’t pass the smell test.

• Elmer
    Elmer

Especially Phil from JW Updates. Ridiculous

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"In my opinion a Bethelite cannot bring extraordinary proof otherwise he will be discovered by Bethel's spies and executioners."

No-one is asking any Bethelites to out themselves. Elapsed time will be proof enough, should the predicted changes occur.

A lot of the areas in which the WT is only now taking baby steps were hot topics and "imminent" changes 20 years ago.

In the late 90s I offered a $10 bet to a JW that the blood policy would be dropped in five years. He should have taken that bet. 🙄

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Whether I choose to believe redsetter2 or not is based on my own personal criteria of vetting his information.Why do we give whistleblowers such a hard time is beyond me.Cant we all agree that we are independent individuals and can be our own arbiter of truth? Why do we need a committee of trusted exjw brothers like the Watchtower to make informed decisions of what we consider truth or not?

• Elmer
    Elmer

Here’s the problem Phil. You take this “information” as Gospel. You then put out videos that reflect your view of it as FACT! You claim you know all the “inside” scoop about Lloyd Evans because you allegedly were in his Congo once. How can anyone trust you now? You present yourself as someone who is a Watchtower “ expert” when in reality, you are just a VERY gullible person.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Elmer, as regards Wilmslow you need to ask Kim Silvio, she can vouch for me, as regards redsetter2 I chose to believe him and when you start putting your face on screen I will take you seriously, until then anything is possible, you may be the real wolf that tries to drive actrivists away from this site, like mr Evans did, so no I will not play to your tune and I won't fall behind your mantra, you sound like an ex elder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit