Remember when HITTING A WOMAN was just WRONG!

by pistolpete 55 Replies latest social current

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Anony Mous (and others), https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy/your-baby/fetal-development-your-babys-genitals-and-urinary-system_40005752 shows specifically that at 6 weeks boy and girl babies in the womb has have the same external reproductive appearance. Yes changes develop later, but according that source (and other sources I have seen) the differences don't appear before 6 weeks. My comment was thus factual, informative, and intelligent.

Folks, also consider https://www.npr.org/2021/03/18/978716732/wave-of-new-bills-say-trans-athletes-have-an-unfair-edge-what-does-the-science-s . That article says the following.

'Often missing from the culture-war aspect of the debate is a focus on the type of questions that Dr. Eric Vilain has spent much of his career researching. Vilain, a pediatrician and geneticist who studies sex differences in athletes, says there are no good faith reasons to limit transgender women's participation in sports, especially at the high school level. Vilain has advised both the International Olympic Committee and the NCAA, and says these laws generally aren't based in scientific evidence, but rather "target women who have either a different biology or ... simply look different." '

Furthermore, if being a transgender woman (if born male) provides an unfair advantage, then why did the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Medical Commission produce guidelines (see the source I provided in an earlier post) saying that transgender people should be allowed to compete in sex specific events (such as ones for women only) if they meet specific criteria stated by the committee?

LoveUniHateExams and others, consider the following.

Testosterone in males is overwhelmingly produced in the testes. For proof of claim see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone . It says the following.

"The largest amounts of testosterone (>95%) are produced by the testes in men,[4] while the adrenal glands account for most of the remainder. Testosterone is also synthesized in far smaller total quantities in women by the adrenal glands, thecal cells of the ovaries, and, during pregnancy, by the placenta.[142] "

Perhaps some of you were not aware of that. But I was aware that testosterone in males is produced overwhelmingly in the testes, and that is part of the scientific knowledge I had when making my claims in my earlier posts.

Since the vast majority of the testosterone in biological men are produced in the testes, if a person born male later becomes transgender by having all of his testes removed (even if during adulthood) and takes estrogen injections and/or estrogen pills, and when tested has a testosterone level in the range accepted for competitive women's sports, what hormonal advantage (if any) is there for such a transgender athlete?

Furthermore, doesn't taking estrogen injections feminize the bodies of those born male and thus hinder their ability (relative to non-transgender biological males) to increase muscle mass? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5182227/ says the following.

"In transgender women, exogenous estrogen is used to help feminize patients, and anti-androgens are used as adjuncts to help suppress masculinizing features."

My comments in my posts in this forum topic thread were thus factual, informative, rational, and intelligent and based upon reliable sources of information.

• Simon
    Simon
    My comment was thus factual, informative, and intelligent.

Your comment was dumb and irrelevant.

At one point everyone is a single cell. So there are no genders at all. Does that make sense? It makes as much sense as your claim.

Vilain, a pediatrician and geneticist who studies sex differences in athletes, says there are no good faith reasons to limit transgender women's participation in sports, especially at the high school level. Vilain has advised both the International Olympic Committee and the NCAA, and says these laws generally aren't based in scientific evidence, but rather "target women who have either a different biology or ... simply look different." '

No, the rules should be clear - only allow women to compete in womens sports. Vilain (appropriate name) is a retarded moron.

It's fundamentally unfair to allow men to compete in women's sports, especially any strength competitions, and these transgenders are men and always will be.

If someone spends 20-30 years of their life as a man, then popping a few make-me-girlie pills doesn't change the fact that they have muscle mass and strength that is beyond what women can achieve.

Yes, they may drop some level from where they were, but they will always be way ahead.

In the same way that someone doping in the off season may be "clean" during the actual competition, but have already banked the gains to help them win.

It's unfair competition and it sacrifices real women's ability to compete and achieve at the alter of the mentally deranged freak show that is gender studies bull-shittery.

My comments in my posts in this forum topic thread were thus factual, informative, rational, and intelligent and based upon reliable sources of information.

No, your comments are misguided at best, sick and dangerous at worse. They are certainly not rational. Because which idiot believes that men are women and vice versa? Even small children know that the genders are different from an early age. You have to be some kind of spacial fool to believe it's all our imagination and any kind of social product.

Gender studies isn't a science, it's a performance art. Like most modern art it's laughably shite.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

You said sex doesn’t differentiate until the development of sex hormones (that is puberty or 8-13 for those uninformed when the luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) are produced in the pituitary gland). Sex hormones has nothing to do with the development of biological sex, before puberty there are already all sorts of things that make boys into boys and girls into girls.

As far as the differences, the genital ridge isn’t externally apparent but the SRY gene is present all along, in mice it has been shown SRY starts expressing just days after insemination. Obviously a gynecologist is not a biologist, they cannot with the naked eye determine the sex yet, nor do they have any interest in endangering the child to test, but it is already differentiating before it becomes externally visible. The notion that until week 8 it’s just a coin flip whether you get a girl or a boy is unscientific bullshit.

You can determine sex from the moment the insemination started developing cells, due to the presence of SRY which is not present in female.

Removing testes does not prevent or invert male muscle and skeletal build, that’s a very old and inaccurate theory. Once you have developed the skeleton of a man, you cannot reduce it with estrogen, at best you get osteoporosis. By 21 your body will neither grow nor shrink significantly, exercise can adjust it somewhat but you’re pretty much fixed. If you remove the testes or give estrogen and puberty blockers to a healthy boy to prevent a healthy muscle and skeletal build in puberty, because you are of the belief his biology doesn’t match your world view, that is just child abuse.

Please stop spouting scientifically inaccurate bullshit.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Disillusioned JW - you seem to be willing to ignore the fact that biological males have greater mean bone density.

This is very important in violent sports, such as boxing, cage fighting, MMA, karate, rugby, etc.

If a trans-woman (born biological male) undergoes a sex change and injects herself with hormones, she still has the advantage of denser bones because she had the advantage of going through male puberty.

Here's the bottom line - if there are no difference between the sexes, why not just have unisex competitions in sport?

Y'know, Novak Djokovic could face off over 5 sets against Serena Williams. Sounds great.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

doesn't taking estrogen injections feminize the bodies of those born male - to a certain extent, yes.

But it's not as simple as this.

Trans activists are now claiming that self ID'ing is enough - some bloke with a five o' clock shadow and 10 inches swinging about between his hind legs can just put up his hand and say the magic words, 'I'm a woman' and activists say he should be allowed to compete in women's sports and piss in ladies' toilets.

^^^ And this, ladies and gentleman - and gender non-specific people - IS FUCKING RETARDED AND DANGEROUS.

• Simon
    Simon
    Y'know, Novak Djokovic could face off over 5 sets against Serena Williams. Sounds great.

Except the women wouldn't last 5 sets, so would complain that they never won anything and would all be out in the early rounds (but still want to be paid the same).

I read that Chris Evert, former no 1 womens player and 18 time Grand Slam winner, never ONCE won a match against her brother ... who wasn't even a professional player.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I think the Williams sisters already got schooled on that front having been beat by a nearly retired second rate tennis player back to back. They adjusted their claims they could beat any man not in the top 100 to any man not in the top 350. They’ve refused every offer since.

There have been a ton of tennis matches between retired tennis players and women half their age in their prime, the only where the female won was where the men intentionally threw the game. Djokovic famously swapped places with a ball boy during an exhibition match and with a 30-0 handicap the female still only came in 3-2

• Rafe
    Rafe

Sorry but I don't think a guy born a biological male and therefore have that natural physical advantage should be able to compete in fighting sports even if they are of the same weight class competing against natural born females.

I also don't think something actively stupid and wrong has to be labeled or associated with left or right political ideologies.

In practice common sense doesn't need it.

• Simon
    Simon
    I also don't think something actively stupid and wrong has to be labeled or associated with left or right political ideologies

Except that this is a 100% leftist ideology. It's all part of the goal of undermining the traditional gender roles, to dismantle the family unit and bring about disorder. Also, to destroy anything that other groups value.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

When people compete in boxing rings and in wrestling matches (at least in the high end high class championships) they do so within weight classes (such as feather weight versus heavy weight). Thus to some degree the professional athletes in those events have about the same amount of muscle mass and of body fat.

Furthermore, I am not saying that transgender people should be allowed to compete in women's sports, or in men's sports, instead of only in transgender sports or in integrated sex sport teams (teams which include both men and women). I am indifferent about that, as long as the transgender people have rights equal to non-transgender people. Part of the reason why I am indifferent might be because I have very little interest in sports. I am not an athlete, I have haven't participated in sports at all in over 20 years, I haven't watched sports on TV in more than 25 years (except for rare snippets), and I haven't attended a sports event in over 30 years. [Note: I also didn't watch the video in the first post of this topic thread, other looking a few frames of the video.] I am interested in intellectual matters instead.

In a place I worked in as a temp, all of the workers were required by the boss (a highly progressive person) to accept the sex/gender that all of the workers identified themselves to be. There was one person there who to me looked mostly like a man but as transgender and he wore dresses and identified as a woman. We were instructed to refer to that person as "she" and "her" instead of as "he" and "him", in order to not hurt the person's feelings and probably to avoid being considered guilty of sexual harassment.

At my local library there was a reference librarian who looked completely like a woman (though with short hair) and who I thus definitely thought was a woman, but the person wore a label which said something like "I identify as she and her". Because of the label I presume the person was transgender, but if it wasn't for the label I would never had thought the person was transgender. The person's voice was also completely feminine.

I thus consider what is called a sex change to actually be a sex change, if the process is complete enough.

Regarding how many sexes exist in humans, Matthew 19:12 quotes Jesus as saying some people are born as eunuchs, so most likely a significant number of people were born as eunuchs in the first century CE. Furthermore, the latter part of that verse (in the KJV) says "... and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." Thus the book of Matthew says Jesus Christ approves of the latter kind of eunuchs.

Isaiah 56:3-4 (KJV) says the following.

"3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;". Thus even according to those OT verses Yahweh approves of eunuchs who faithfully keep his commandments and worship him.

These NT and OT verses thus express a socially liberal theological attitude towards believing eunuchs - namely to believing transgender (of a certain kind) people. Also there is the account in the books of Acts of an Ethiopian eunuch of high authority who quickly became a Christian after learning of Jesus (see Acts 8:27) - but he was not likely born as a eunuch (since he was a government official and and since back then some governments made some of their men into eunuchs).

Regarding how many genders officially exist as a legal status, "On June 15, 2017, Oregon became the first state in the U.S. to announce it will allow a non-binary "X" gender marker on state IDs and driver's licenses. The law took effect July 1. No doctor's note is required for the change.[79] " See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_the_United_States . That same article also says the following.

"Third genders have traditionally been acknowledged in a number of Native American cultures as "two spirit" people, in traditional Hawaiian culture as the māhū, and as the fa'afafine in American Samoa.[68][69][70][71] Similarly, immigrants from traditional cultures that acknowledge a third gender would benefit from such a reform, including the muxe gender in southern Mexico and the hijra of south Asian cultures.[72][73][74] "

Anony Mous, regarding women beating men in tennis, what about Billie Jean King? When I was a pre-teen I learned of her victory over a former No. 1 ranked men’s player. I was deeply impressed by her victory. That victory was a news sensation and a victory for the feminist movement and greatly contributed to me developing progressive beliefs - beliefs based upon evidence. See https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/king-triumphs-in-battle-of-sexes . It says the following.

"On September 20, 1973, in a highly publicized “Battle of the Sexes” tennis match, top women’s player Billie Jean King, 29, beats Bobby Riggs, 55, a former No. 1 ranked men’s player. Riggs (1918-1995), a self-proclaimed male chauvinist, had boasted that women were inferior, that they couldn’t handle the pressure of the game and that even at his age he could beat any female player. The match was a huge media event, witnessed in person by over 30,000 spectators at the Houston Astrodome and by another 50 million TV viewers worldwide. King made a Cleopatra-style entrance on a gold litter carried by men dressed as ancient slaves, while Riggs arrived in a rickshaw pulled by female models. Legendary sportscaster Howard Cosell called the match, in which King beat Riggs 6-4, 6-3, 6-3. King’s achievement not only helped legitimize women’s professional tennis and female athletes, but it was seen as a victory for women’s rights in general."

Do you say she won because the man was 25 to 26 years older than her?

In my memory of the video news footage that I saw as a pre-teen the man who lost was deeply embarrassed that he lost.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit