If You Have A Choice To Listen To Any Music, Any Artist —what would you like??

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I love rhythm and blues and soul music. I love funk but I also enjoy music of the 60s and 70s. Just not really into classical or country western although some country is pretty good.

• rh3988
    rh3988

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY-HTWsbWdE

I'm going back to the organization. There's a chick named Roxxanne Montana that mentioned Jehovah on her Instagram page. Being in a cult is worth it for her.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Prog rock, listening to 60s 70s rock blues folk bands like grateful dead , little feat , widespread panic ,

Enjoyed Bob Dylan's new album.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I like the classic rock I grew up with, Chicago, Fleetwood Mac, ZZ Top, Elton John, Jethro Tull, Genesis, on and on.

More recently, Pitbull has made great music even though he is considered a rapper but IMO is nothing like what most people consider rappers (ok, maybe a little biased here, he was born and went to school here in Miami with Cuban parents). He has done work and hits with so many popular artists such as JLo, Mark Anthony, Christina Aguilera, the list goes on and on.

And his own personal stuff, such as Fireball, Don't Stop the Party, Get Ready, and others would make a dead corpse want to get up and dance. It is hard to listen to him and not want to dance.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Any 60's-70's rock! Takes me back to a happier simpler time.

just saying!

• Biahi
    Biahi

Don’t dislike me! Madonna and Donna Summer.

• Mum
    Mum

Etta James is the best! The '50's doo-wop and rock 'n' roll are also some of my favorites. You can't beat Mozart either. Yes, I have eclectic tastes.

• titch
    titch

With me, it would be Yanni, and Enya. Any music from those two recording artists sit very well with me. But, I also DO enjoy music from the 60s and 70s, since I grew up in that era. Best Regards, all....

Titch

• minimus
    minimus

I luv Pitbull...I’m on fire...

• minimus
    minimus

And lately I’ve been enjoying doowop and especially the phenomenal harmonies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit