If You Have A Choice To Listen To Any Music, Any Artist —what would you like??

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Five Finger Death Punch and Avenged Sevenfold are at the top of my list.

• minimus
    minimus

I used to like jazzy stuff but I find it more elevator type music although I LOVE THE SAX👍

• JeffT
    JeffT

Classic Rock: The Doors, Cream, Greatful Dead, Led Zeppelin, The Who, CSN&Y, John Mayhall, It's a Beautiful Day, Crow (so far all groups I've seen live) Pink Floyd ( a band I really wanted to see), the Beatles, Rolling Stones. I grew up on this music (wasn't a JW at the time).

• gabcol
    gabcol

I have all kinds of music in my collection from Mozart to Ozzy Osbourne. When I was 15 and 16 while the other kids were listening to Snoop Dog and Eminem, I was cruising the streets listening to the Beegees, Buddy Holly and Joe Cocker and 20 years later, I'm still listening to them.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Hard rock,! doo wop, blues, Rand b soul

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

I like much different songs from The life of a Pioneer to Doomed by the Living Dead. It has to come across to me as beautiful in some way

• minimus
    minimus

I’m listening to The Temptations!

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

They're a band beyond description
    Like Jehovah's favorite choir
    People joining hand in hand while
    The music played the band
    Lord they're setting us on fire

The music never stops ,the grateful dead.

• minimus
    minimus

Really, anything is better than Kingdom Melodies. Even Loony Tunes is better.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I will die with (in the old Song Book) song 32, Gratitude for Divine Patience in my head. As kids in the hall, when you had a real piano at the KH, we would practice that after the meetings.

I know nothing else on the piano, but I can play that song with with three or four fingers to this day.

It's kind of scary. When I hear Billy Joel's Piano Man, I get flashbacks to that song and break out in a cold sweat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit