Covid Vx likened to Jesus ransom

by KerryKing 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KerryKing
    KerryKing

I dont know what the story is but from what I gather it varies a lot from the US to other countries, the US seems to be far stricter and more cult like whereas in Europe they're a teeny bit more lenient.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

When it comes to following the word of the GB I don’t think anywhere is more lenient. The letter to all congregations said that every coordinator of bodies of Elders had to confirm that all appointed brothers were fully vaccinated.

I don’t think there were many congregations if any, who went against this direction from the GB.

I hear there were many elders who did not keep up with all the boosters and answered honestly that they were not fully vaccinated. Maybe some lied but I doubt it.

But all the appointed brothers who were not fully vaxed were NOT allowed to go to the in person Kingdom ministry school last year.

The next kingdom ministry school will be very interesting to see if they do a U turn on that direction. But as it stands the direction is still only fully vaccinated can go to any theocratic schools or volunteering for any project or to work at the branch.

whatever happens at the next KM school if they do a U turn or not, it will be what everyone is talking about as many brothers were not allowed to go last year as they made the wise decision not to get fully vaccinated.

• KerryKing
    KerryKing

I didn't know about those letters, in that case, my parents local cong has a slightly rebellious body of non jabbed elders!

I wonder how many more are out there?!!!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Seabreeze: NY and other cities paid churches $100 for each member they promoted to get the shot. All you had to do is show up and say you were a member of a religion and they sent out money.

Funding under FEMA Public Assistance program includes community engagement and information dissemination to promote vaccination availability, scheduling, and accessibility, as well as reimbursement for activities to increase public confidence in and uptake of COVID-19 vaccines.

HHS, CDC and others all had programs going into the hundreds of millions each for the promotion of vaccines. UN had programs for churches, EU had programs. I don’t think we’ll ever see the books on this, but there was plenty of financial incentive, especially since donations have been flagging, they need something to fund their new retirement homes.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx
    KerryKing6 hours ago

I didn't know about those letters, in that case, my parents local cong has a slightly rebellious body of non jabbed elders!

I wonder how many more are out there?

-

Kerry they went against direction from the GB. The letters said the CO will call into question their standing as elders.

When the first in person KM school happened they either lied or could not attend if they were not vaccinated. It’s a big deal for an elder to not be at the school. All the other elders would be talking about why they were not there? Would they tell the other elders that they decided to go against direction from the GB?

most of the KM school is all about following direction no matter what. Even if you don’t understand or agree with the direction to stay fully vaccinated you just have to trust the GB and keep rolling up your sleeves

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit