Covid Vx likened to Jesus ransom

by KerryKing 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KerryKing
    KerryKing

This morning I decided to log into the local cong meeting on zoom, during the public talk the speaker likened the Covid vx to Jesus ransom sacrifice, saying that those who didn't avail of the vx, the 'anti vaxxers', are just like people who refuse to put faith in Jesus.

I felt sick, knowing my unvxed but active JW parents were sitting there, I logged off immediately. Surely such talk is pure blasphemy or am I just over reacting?!

I appreciate your thoughts, it will hopefully help me to approach my jw family with facts and logic, I'm praying they wake up fully and 'get out of her', I know they have reservations that's why they refused the vx.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

I definitely got the sense that the WBTS was very pro-vaccine during the pandemic from comments my family made but I never inquired as to why. So, I will inquire now, why were they so pro-vaccine? They are typically opposed to most government mandates which made the rabid pro-vax position very curious.

• hoser
    hoser

Because the Jehovah’s Witness organization is aligned with the UN and the WHO they had to show that they were pro vax.

Jws whore with the governments just like any other false religion.

• Freeorange
    Freeorange

My husband was an elder when the vx rolled out and we made our stand to the other elders and even a dumpster fire of a meeting with our CO. We have always been very anti vx as we have run a wellness business for years dealing with the effects of childhood vx long before 2020. This caused us to research why the branch was so vx obsessed and that’s when you ultimately find the UN and 501c3 connection. WT is just another disgusting creature masquerading as Gods chosen organization. My husband immediately stepped down and we hard faded never to go back.

Today we have multiple JWs secretly contacting us for help with their vx injuries. They all say the same thing - they didn’t want to take it but were being “obedient “. They also beg us not to tell anyone else as they don’t want to appear like they were questioning the direction of the GB. They’re all lying and there’s a huge cover up happening among Gods “spiritual paradise “ on earth 🤮🤮

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

That talk is not unusual we have had several similar and I remember at the hight of the pandemic talk was Jehovah made the vaccines available how wonderful he is, these vaccines are from Jehovah

the GB updates really aggressively pushed them having experiences of sister with cleaning jobs and only fully vaccinated could keep their jobs and all the sisters thanked the GB for letting them know the vaccine is safe and effective

another experience showed some brothers in South America who were worried that the vaccines were not safe but the GB updates put their mind at rest that these vaccines were from Jehovah and they are safe and effective.

now JWs are still going to get their boosters to remain fully vaccinated every six months or so and another sister in our cong has damaged her health by following the direction even though she didn’t want to keep getting these boosters

until they do a U turn on the direction everyone has to keep getting their latest booster shots because once you have gone longer than six months you are no longer fully vaccinated

• KerryKing
    KerryKing

Thanks for the info on 501c3 Freeorange!

I was aware of the UN connection but not the other, just googled it and the list of compliance regulations explains so much about the org and how it operates in such an unchristian manner!

• a watcher
    a watcher

If I had been at that meeting in person I would have got up and walked out.

• LV101
    LV101

Religions - including WT although God's chosen religion on earth at this time/gag me -- were compensated generously for promoting adherents to follow the gov's recommendations. Since when have religions turned down money -- not happenin'!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Smoking: Defiles your body. Banned in 1973.

Coronavirus shots: Defiles your body, about 20 times worse than a 2 pack a day smoking habit. And it is on its way to becoming mandatory through the whole congregation.

The way things are going, one is going to have to get vaccinated against the wimpiest "disease" on the planet. Failure to do so, and remain up to date with said vaccination, will be grounds to get disfellowshipped. And even before that happens officially, many hounders will give talks about this, and anyone that is not up to date with this torture shot will be disfellowshipped for "brazen conduct".

And what about those who already had bad reactions to the vaccines, or those who got coronavirus and barely got sick, if at all, or those who simply got the Amazon "shot" or some variant of it? Just try recommending quercetin for coronavirus (it sure works better than any of the needle shots), and see how long it takes to get hounded as if you were pushing smoking weed or taking hard drugs. If not the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger insisting these shots are required (and that anyone not taking them is not appreciating jesus' sacrifice for this stupid arrangement to atone for breaches of an unnatural law), the hounders call it "brazen conduct" to not be up to date.

As for me, I am satisfied with the Amazon "shot". I got my first bottles of quercetin from Amazon in early May 2020, about 10 months before the other shots were even available. I started taking quercetin and gradually lowered my guard against the virus, which does the same thing a vaccine is supposed to do without the nasty side effects. And now I find that people that are up to date with the needle shots turn around and catch coronavirus, and get very sick or die from this wimpy disease. And they are getting very sick from other stupid things like regular colds--they are in fact getting AIDS directly from the shots. At least the Amazon "shot" is not going to give me AIDS.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

The vaccine issue is the largest reason for PIMIs waking up. Before this they always had no doubt about following direction even if they didn’t agree but now they have doubts that the vaccine was as safe and effective as the GB direction said it was.

Be interesting to see next Kingdom ministry school if the coordinator still has to ask everyone individually to confirm if they are fully vaccinated like happened last year.

Apparently there were many brothers who were not allowed to go because they were not fully vaccinated.

At the moment the direction still hasn’t changed and we keep being told to follow direction no matter what. The direction is only fully vaccinated can be involved with any theocratic activity that you need to apply for like any of the schools or any services on building projects or even to volunteer to be a commuter worker at Bethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit