Covid Vx likened to Jesus ransom

by KerryKing 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Freeorange
    Freeorange

It’s been a few years since we lived through this garbage. Watching it with new eyes now this is some dictator level propaganda 🤮🤮

https://youtu.be/L67gyHy4uWY?si=AjVXstaVid30PDwC

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

What a shocking but excellent video.

And to think they still haven’t done a U turn on vaccine mandates for all the schools!

They absolutely have to give an update on the direction soon, otherwise the rank and file will keep following the old direction to stay fully vaccinated every six months

https://youtu.be/o9-OqUugFm0?feature=shared

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

How, ironic that as the WT slowly evolves toward a mainstream church with an eye to acting responsibly toward its members, some have found in this progress, a cause for complaint. The church's effort for acceptance in Europe and elsewhere have resulted in positive change. Less isolation, less unnecessary loss of life and liberty. Pointing out that there is still much room for improvement can be done without becoming alike the fringe science proponents and distorters of fact that shaped and identified the church we left.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

No distortion of facts necessary pete.

They said follow the direction from Jehovah’s channel the faithful and discreet slave, and they say stay fully vaccinated. They even ask coordinators to check that all elders are fully vaccinated upto date with all boosters.

The truth is now clear the fully unvaccinated have better immune systems and have much less symptoms from covid. The more vaccines you have the more you damaged your health

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

David Splain said “you may be wondering what do these brothers know? Wrong question, what does Jehovah know. It comes down to this brothers - do you believe Jehovah is directing this organisation or not?”

So it comes down to that. Is the vaccine safe and effective or not. If it is then Jehovah is backing this organisation if it is not safe then it’s undeniable proof that Jehovah is not backing those people.

• Riley
    Riley

Listening to opinions about vaccines from religious people , either pro or against is stupid.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

The WT surprisingly admonished following the guidance of the consensus medical profession for the benefit of all. Unsurprisingly, they used cultish language and coercion to accomplish that. I couldn't suffer through that whole video but in the parts I did hear, they repeatedly called the choice to vaccinate a personal one. Yes, I know how that works in a cultlike setting. Fact is they did listen to the best medical advice available and endorsed that, rather than imagine they had some special insight from God on the matter.

If they had been a mail or TV based ministry, they may not have been so vigorous, who knows??

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Pete you still act like an apologist for big pharma?

They said we did not force anyone to get the jab but that is a lie. No jab no job is forcing someone

No jab no Kingdom ministry school is also like forcing

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    Religions - including WT although God's chosen religion on earth at this time/gag me -- were compensated generously for promoting adherents to follow the gov's recommendations. Since when have religions turned down money -- not happenin'!!

@LV101 Do you have a source for this?

I know that Baptists generally promote separation of church and state. Churches receive no government money here in the USA. The one Baptist church I helped get built in Europe rejected government money even though it was available. I'm sure that not all Baptist churches are the same, but that is the general consensus among Baptists.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I decided to log into the local cong meeting on zoom,

There's your problem.

There's always some 'dunning-kruger' head talking cobblers at the meetings(tm),

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit