Oops, I did it again! Flag placed in the KH: Chile 2016

by ILoveTTATT2 43 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

And brothers and sisters were brutally persecuted in Malawi for not carrying a 30c political card in their wallets that acknowledged the political party in power.

They were held up by the society as martyrs to be praised for such action! "no compromises" was the official stance!!

How things have changed!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

joe134cd - “An ultra dub pioneer sister at first was unaware of it and denied it. When I pushed the issue a little further and showed her proof, she then blocked me."

Yes, her conditioning is coming along quite nicely... :smirk:

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Funny, the building with the kh sign is locked. Doesn't mean it ain't a kh but does not prove it is a kh either. I saw lots of flags at rented convention buildings. JW do not salute flags but if compulsory to hang em in and out of kh, it might be a better choice than being killed -or locked up like the kh in the posted photo. Seems as abuse of power for Caesar to force non secular religions to brandish flags.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW do not salute flags but if compulsory to hang em in and out of kh, it might be a better choice than being killed -or locked up like the kh in the posted photo.....Fisherman

Image result for Your a dumbass

The WatchTower lets JWs Die over Blood Transfusions..

But..

The WatchTower will Fly a Country`s Flag..

To Protect Watchtower Real Estate / WBT$ Money..

In Watchtower World..

IT`S ALL ABOUT REAL ESTATE AND MONEY..

Image result for Watchtower real estate

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.

Brooklyn Real Estate Office

25 Columbia Heights

Brooklyn, New York 11201

(718) 560-5001 Phone

(718) 560-5002 Fax

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit