Two Brothers Living Together - Never Dated Girls...

by pale.emperor 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

In my old congregation there are two brothers (non related) who are in the early 30s. They've never dated girls. They're "best friends". They go on holidays together, they live together, they sit together in the hall, they sit together in the assemblies. One went to live in Spain for a while and returned after a few weeks because they missed each other.

There are at least 3 very attractive and sought-after sisters that are head over heels besotted with one of them. Despite their obvious flirtations and fawning he's never persued any of them. When kind old biddies in the hall tell them they're such lovely boys and "why haven't you been snapped up yet?" they reply that they're too busy for stuff like that or they're not interested in dating.

What does that sound like to you? - in the words of Seinfeld "not that there's anything wrong with that" -

BUT if their living arrangements are what i suspect they are surely the holy spirit was on a day off the day they were both appointed as min servants?

• sir82
    sir82

There are 10's if not hundreds of thousands of closeted gays in JW-land. It's one of WT's best-kept secrets.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

How neatly decorated is their home?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

It makes you wonder if/when the WT powers will decide they need to "investigate" what exactly they think is going on.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

They're very nice brothers. Whenever they have get-togethers or BBQs etc everyone turns up.

However, no ones ever seen their bedrooms. In fact, im not even sure if there's two bedrooms.

One works with my brother in law and before i was DF he told me that this brother confided in him that he's sat on more than a few JC's in his time. Which is surprising because he's a "squeeky clean" by the book, straight out of a Watchtower article brother. Very polite and friendly.

There are 10's if not hundreds of thousands of closeted gays in JW-land. It's one of WT's best-kept secrets.

I remember a visiting speaker we had a few years ago. He could only have been about 21yo and min servant but he was assigned to give a talk in our hall. He turned up with his mum and dad. He was, by far, the most camp and effeminate man i've ever seen in JW land. Fake tan, eyebrows plucked to perfection. After the meeting i spoke to him and he gave me a limp handshake. :-D I have no idea what his talk was about, i was distracted by his performance.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Angels are created Gay.....it keeps life simple in heaven.

Why all those fallen angels in Noah's day? The Gay didn't take.

Jesus was probably Gay.......

Paul was way Gay......but not in a good way.

Sampson was butch Gay.

David danced naked with his best friend. Fun Gay.

• blondie
    blondie

I knew 2 sisters who lived together in a one bedroom apartment, regular pioneers and all they could afford. Some thought they were gay, I knew for sure they were not.

Quite a few married men are gay.............so

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Kinda like a Boston Marriage, but with guys?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_marriage

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Was one guy butch and the other guy - how can I put this - a little light on his feet?

i suspect they are surely the holy spirit was on a day off the day they were both appointed as min servants? - maybe God's a closet gay.

• blondie
    blondie

Obviously, this thread has become an avenue of bad jokes....homophobic?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit