Circuit overseer "rips them a new one"

by Mulan 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess
    We were planning to put the tree in a corner of the living room, and keep our sun shade pulled outside the big window. No one can see in, but we can see out. Now I'm wondering if I should put it in the dining room. No one would see it if they came to the door even. I hate to hide, but it might be a compromise for now.

NO NO NO!!! Don't hide it. You have been planning on putting it in the window since last year at Christmas. Stop hiding from them.

FREE YOURSELVES!

Christmas is more fun when you can celebrate openly!

Rachel

• Makena1
    Makena1

Mulan - great story and posts everyone.

"Maybe the CO realized that what these women were doing could be VERY illegal. I don't know if you live in a state that has stalking laws but maybe this type of behavior could be included under that umbrella. Also, he may have been trying to limit the legal liability of the KH in addition to squelching that kind of disgusting behavior"

This post reminded me of that story about JW's in Greece, caught redhanded doing illegal video surveillance. Here is a link:

http://www.bigwig.net/knots/nightmares/control.htm

Hugs,

Mak and Sabine

• willy_think
    willy_think

Hi Mulan,

things worked out well for you but you know what he was saying was not about you at all it was about who will control the congregation.

It seems the CO agrees with the last comment, and said "these 4 sisters had the audacity to photograph her car to try and make trouble for this sister who is doing nothing wrong". Then he launched into an attack on the elders for allowing these 4 women to try and control the congregation. We knew exactly which 4 women it is too. This elder told her not to worry anymore about this situation and that Dave and I are to be viewed as INACTIVE only, and that the CO told them that "this problem is OVER now, and there is to be a local needs part asap." I can't wait to hear about that.
    Then he launched into an attack on the elders for allowing these 4 women to try and control the congregation.

I'm sorry to say, if it had been 4 men you would be so fuc*ed right now.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    You have been planning on putting it in the window since last year at Christmas

We realized we can't put it there because of the heat register. The corner in the living room is a good spot too.

• Princess
    Princess

Yeah, that makes sense. No covering the window with the shade at Christmas though. Don't hide.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Maybe we can put it in the bedroom.

Just Teasing

• shamus
    shamus

Mulan,

This is a good thread; it shows what the dubs can actually do when they want to do good, get off they're high horses (in this case the p.o.) and kick some ass! After reading what happened with those dammed candles, nobody deserves this more than you!!! What idiots!

You laugh it up, friend! This is too funny. See, there are some good witnesses out there! (1 in 1000)

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Mulan,

A LOT of jw's have had similar experieces when buying objects - jw's have been taught it's their God Given Right to check out (they don't call it spying) what their spiritual brothers are doing...."to keep the congregation clean." Sisters have reported on what pictures are in a house....what garden ornaments are in the backyard.....all kinds of crap.

Last year I was in a store around xmas & a brother & sister saw me. He came over to my cart and actually moved things around to check if what I was buying was xmas related.

Sad to say, many of us used to be like that..........we were taught by the Watchtower to spy - and it's a natural gossipy thing to do for a lot of people - even without God's Command to do it.

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God I'm free at last!

Twinkle your lights with heathen abandon.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Sad to say, many of us used to be like that

Sad is the word. I'll admit I used to do it too. We had a family in our cong., who stopped attending......................oh about 25 years ago. We would drop by to visit the wife while out in service from time to time. After a few years, they were celebrating Christmas and nothing was ever said or done. We all thought it was sad, but there was no witch hunt against them. My, how times have changed.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    Hope your friend is prepared for the fall-out when the tree goes up though

Yep..............she's already got it figured out how to hide my tree. She is a pistol!!

Well my computer screen is now wearing my breakfast.

Guess whether you hide the tree or not depends on how much you arew willing to continue to live in fear.

Throw them shackles off

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit