by Mulan 59 Replies latest jw friends

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Mulan,

ROFLMAO.

---Dan

• AlanF
    AlanF

Rocketman, I applaud your ability to recall and especially recount the braindead JW-induced thinking that you as an elder, and the rest of us as rank & file JWs, were capable of. When I look back at the amount of self-deception I engaged in simply to remain part of the JW community, with little thought of what JWs are taught are the "important things", I recoil.

AlanF

• shamus
    shamus

Mulan,

AWESOME! Don't you like it when people do they're jobs? That is sooo cool!

This just shows the level of witnesses. They will do things like that all the time. And this is not an isolated incident.

My friend had an elders meeting b/c her boyfriends car was parked at her house for the weekend. He was with her parents for the weekend, but that didn't stop them from having to get a comittee together and accuse them of doing the nasty.

So stupid.

I had the C.O. ream the body of elders out b/c they were so unloving towards me. THEY WERE PISSED AT ME! I was in heaven.... it was one of the best meetings I have ever been at in my life. The one elder came up to me and squeezed my arm as he hissed to me "YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR TIME IN ON TIME", and I ripped my arm out of his grasp rudely and walked away. It was the best!

• rocketman
    rocketman

Thanks Alan. When I look back on some of the stuff I did and thought all I can do is employ the rolling eyeball emoticon. Even if one is well-intentioned, one can usually never solve the problem - instead one becomes part of the problem.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    a CO does not want sisters controlling things.

Oh Alan is so right. How did I miss that? Good job Rocketman.

He wants that gossip coming from the boys doesn't he?

• seawolf
    seawolf
    a CO does not want sisters controlling things.

With that in mind, I'm surprised they made it as far as they did.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hi Mulan! When you put your tree up and someone comments about it,show them the picture in the proclaimers book on page 200.It is about the xmas celebration that went on for years in bethel up until 1926.Its all a conscience matter now,we are honoring the greatest man who ever lived,just like the angels did at his birth.

I know it won't matter to them.Just something I was thinking about for them to answer.

Btw.I saw your photos,along with Simon and the gang,good stuff,thanks for sharing.

Blueblades

• alamb
    alamb

Can you say s*t*a*l*k*i*n*g?

Thanks for the giggle.

• Aztec
    Aztec
    Even if one is well-intentioned, one can usually never solve the problem - instead one becomes part of the problem.

Rocket, have I told you lately what lovely, thoughtful and intelligent posts you make?

Mulan, very interesting situation! Sounds like you have a decent CO, there are such people. Those women are definatly out of line! How dare they go snooping around on you and your friend?

~Aztec

• jimbob
    jimbob

Hi Marilyn. I'm assuming this friend was the same "friend" we've talked about before. I wonder what her husband had to say about all this??? It never ceases to amaze me the stupidity of JWs and how they have nothing better to do. This is just like before we moved and we had our PO and his wife coming by our home and spying on us. Little did we know how much they spied on us until our neighbors told us how often he drove by our home. I can't frickin believe they have nothing better to do. Thank god we moved and nobody bothers us anymore. I know if they see any hint of Christmas at your house, they'll be back. They're just looking for any reason to DA you guys. They just don't accept the fact the someone can just up and quit....they have to have closure either by DFing or DAing people. I truly feel sorry for them...they just don't get it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit