What does the WTS do with its billions of dollars ?

by fearnotruth22 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fearnotruth22
  • Dansk
    Dansk

Good question!

• avengers
    avengers
    What does the WTS do with its billions of dollars ?

Go to Alaska with their own plane to go salmon fishing?

Or maybe to pay for all the lawsuits?

Who knows?

BTW. I didn't know they had billions. Do they really?

• shamus
    shamus

Fearmouth,

Who are you? Why do you post these questions and nothing more? This is like the 5th thread that I've seen like this.

Are you afraid to talk to apostate Jehovah cult witnesses? Don't be shy... we won't bite you. (munch)...

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Isn't most of that in real property?

• freedom96
    freedom96

With their vast real estate holdings, and even with donations being less than before, I have a hard time believing that the WTS is hurting financially. Especially with their regrouping, and lowering costs. They certainly are worth more than they would care to say.

If the rank and file witness knew how much the WTS had, do you think they would take money from their family and donate more?

The WTS must always appear to be hurting for money.

• franklin J
    franklin J

The WTBTS is a corporation, a legal "entity" in the eyes of the law ( and IRS)

Does it not make sense to think that "corporations" can and do invest their money? And to think that it is all tax deductable.....at least outside of France ( chuckle)

The properties in Brooklyn Heights alone must be worth billions of dollars.

• shotgun
    shotgun

How much would the annual cost be for printing all those mags? Maybe 50 to 100 million..not sure..the rest is invested in cigarettes and guns.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Obviously the GB and others in the "in-crowd" can fly anyway to any speaking engagement anywhere in the world -- and stop in nice hotels etc. -- spends some of the money

• sf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit